If you encounter error code 0x8024a105 while updating Windows 10, read more for the methods to fix Windows 10 update error code 0x8024a105.
Hello, crazy blogging enthusiasts. Let me crack your madness if you have had enough of error code 0x8024a105 while updating your home computer or Windows 10. You don’t have to worry in this case. Every problem has its own solution, there is no one solution, the only thing required is patience and presence of mind for the solution.
So if you are fed up with this error code 0x8024a105 problem while updating your PC or windows then shut down and still face the same problem. So let us know what really is error code 0x8024a105? And then why this happens and finally the various solutions for the error arises.
About error code 0x8024a105:
Error code 0x8024a105 is defined as the error or problem that occurs over and over again while updating your windows. Due to internet malware presence on your internet while downloading different apps without safe apps or games from different sites. This therefore leads to causing the error code 0x8024a105.
Why does the error code 0x8024a105 occur?
Yes, while you are downloading different apps from sites which are not sure that the apps are not available in stores, may not be approved by government, then such things result in error code 0x8024a105. This is how the error code 0x8024a105 occurs.
Working Methods to Fix Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x8024a105:
For now, in my experience, restarting always plays a major role in overcoming such issues or errors, so this will be the first action that will be the best solution.
I think everyone is familiar with restarting your system. However, let me explain
- Just click on the start icon, there will be a few options.
- Then click on the Restart option or click on the shutdown option.
- Finally, restart your PC.
Once the task is complete, try to do the same (update) your windows. See if the error has cleared or go for method 2
Maybe there is a problem with the internet connection while updating the system which leads to increasing error code 0x8024a105.
- Correctly check if the internet connection is good or convert it to LAN if it is already done, change it to Wifi.
- Then this will solve the problem by disabling errors.
And let’s check the revealed error or not. Otherwise, go for additional remedy 3
After the above tasks are completed and even now the error occurs, there is a problem lurking in Windows. Through troubleshooting.
- Once open your PC, then open the settings option.
- Click on the second option Update and Security.
- Go for the update option to find Troubleshoot.
- Then click on run the troubleshooter available at the bottom of the page.
Maximum error code 0x8024a105 disables if not go for the next remedy
Maybe the system files are corrupted due to various reasons, so let’s break down the files using SFC and DISM commands
- Click the Windows and R keys at the same time.
- Open the command prompt (admin) option available in the box.
- And now enter SFC / SCANNOW and click between
- Wait for the process to take a while (15) min
Then try to update Windows if it fails and then go to the next one
- Open the command and enter the following text
DISM / ONLINE / CLEAN-IMAGE / HEALTH CHECK
- The treatment also takes 30 minutes.
- Maybe the task is fulfilling the goal of reducing error code 0x8024a105.
Maximum users are facing the same problem of error code 0x8024a105 due to not resetting Software Distribution folder. Once the software distribution is reset, this may correct the error.
- Start the command prompt and then run it as administrator.
- So after this type, the commands below one after the other.
net stop bits
Wuauserv net stop
- And now put the software distribution folder in your system.
- Click the Windows and R keys at the same time, and then click the following command.
c: windows / software distribution
- Click on the files they contain and delete them from the folder.
Important or mandatory files should not be entered, resulting in loss of files.
This is to reset the catroot 2 folders. It is to restart the system which will be useful for you to update your pc
- The Catroot file is available on C: Windows System32 Catroot 2
- And enter the following commands.
net stop cryptsvcmd% systemroot% system32 cartoon2.old
xcopy% systemroot% system32 cartoon2% systemroot% system32 cartoon2.old / s
- Then the ones you finished with these commands clean or erase whatever is in the Catroot2 folder.
- And here enter the given command.
cryptsvc net boot
- And finally, restart your system and try to update the PC. Check whether this error is fixed or not, if not, go to method 7.
There might be a problem with the window update settings.
- Some open the update settings then
- uncheck the available icon that gives me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows.
- And reboot to check whether the changes have been saved or not.
- Then check for updates, if available update the system.
If all of the above solutions or remedies do not fulfill the error code 0x8024a105, finally go to the next one.
After all the tasks are done you still encounter the problem, reinstall Windows 10
- Reinstalling will be the only solution that will fix Error Code 0x8024a105 error.
- It is better to check if there are any important files available in the system.
I’m sure all of the above solutions will fix error code 0x8024a105.
It is best not to download any apps or files that are not allowed. It will also play a major role in the malware crashing on your PCs and Windows. Error code 0x8024a105 is a common problem that users face. Microsoft is a reputable company. This will always stay with us if a problem arises. You don’t have to worry for such reasons, the only vital thing is to know that while downloading files, make sure that it should not contain viruses and extensions which will lead to different problems.
So be careful when downloading various files or apps from different sites. And take advantage of the latest Windows updates.
Thanks for choosing OM Geeky, for more updates please visit tutorielsgeek.com