If you are facing the kernel security check failure problem on Windows, read on for working methods to fix the kernel security check failure.
People got into unnecessary panic when faced with the kernel security check error. Many Windows 10 users upgrade their operating system when they complain about these errors. The importance of Windows diagnostic tools is that they help in the quick discovery of memory diagnostic tools in the memory space of your system and this could be the main reason for a kernel error.
What are the factors that cause the kernel security check to fail?
The incompatibility is caused by the failure of the kernel security check and it has occurred between the drivers used in the previous version. This method only works on Windows 8 and does not work properly on Windows 10. It includes some of the other causes like memory issues, security programs, virus infection, damaged hard drive, and corrupted Windows files.
Easy method to fix Windows shutdown code
There are several methods available to correct the kernel security error. But the most common methods are mentioned below:
Updating the Device Manager Driver
- Visit all driver devices that require Windows update. After this process, right click and make the list that appears and select the updated driver.
- Make sure your PC and drivers are updated or not. If it is not updated, create a driver.
Perform Windows Update
- Microsoft Windows has introduced the new Windows Updates and it is very essential for all Windows users. And it displays all the latest updates. Interested users can easily update their windows more efficiently.
- Press “Win + I” on your keyboard. After this process, you go to the settings icon on your bottom screen. Then press the update and security button.
- There are other alternative options present in the display. The simple process is just to search for Windows Update from your search tab and view all related updates, then we easily choose the specified process.
Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
Steps for Using the Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
- In your right corner, Windows memory diagnostic options are available. Press this option and right click on it then give the “run as administrator”.
- In addition, the other shortcut is to simultaneously press the “windows” and “R” keys. In the “Run” box, do the instruction for mdsched.exe and press the Enter button.
- It asks the system to restart the process and presses the OK button and forces your system to restart the process.
- This process is useful for understanding which factor is primarily responsible for the kernel security failure, and it clearly displays the options.
- Restart the system normally and check whether the error is gone or not.
Correction of hardware errors
Another measure is to check your hard drives for errors. We check that it works correctly or correctly fixed on the system. If we had another hard drive, we are advised to change the correct one using a spare. Additionally, if your system boots successfully, the error occurred on the previous hard drive.
- Once you encounter this error, look for other causes for this solution.
- Using restore point in failed kernel security check
Start your Windows in Safe Mode
Safe Mode is required for all bootable Windows operating systems. If there are no issues with your Safe Mode, it declares that the app is the culprit for these errors. Next, we need to activate the app and determine the uninstall problem.
Analysis of your hard drive
Perform inconsistency and error analysis of your hard drive using the disk tool. The redesigned process recently took place in Windows 8 and 10 is an operating system using the detection of any issues on your hard drive. Windows 8 had the new type of ReFS file system and it doesn’t need the “chkdsk” offline tool to fix your issues. Since different models are used for file system resiliency and this checking process is not necessary. But it depends on the user’s wish and we perform the manual scan. Additionally, we need to run the run command in “chkdsk / fc:” in your command prompt. Restart the system if necessary.
Some people are not able to identify the problem, so we have to check for the ransomware. Install the latest Windows update and run the antivirus software. In the event of a virus that we receive, take the necessary action on your computer. And the kernel security shows the BSoD and we don’t make any indication on it. This error is caused by many factors such as viruses, hard drive failures, and driver incompatibilities.
Run File Checker
- Run the System File Checker, called Use SFC. In addition, ensures the whole system and performs scanning in the system.
- Go to the search box and locate the upper right corner on the Windows desktop. And type the “cmd” in the left click.
- Open the administrator command prompt.
- Click the “yes” button for confirmation of decision to make the changes to your system.
- Once we run the input command like “sfc / scannow” then press “Enter” button for the run command.
- People can ask the patient to complete the scanning process. Once the process is complete, press the “exit” and “enter” buttons again.
- Perform a cleaning process and install it in Windows 10
Create a bootable drive to plug in your computer and do the following:
Choose the option install now. Ignore the product key when we do the reinstallation. Make sure the exact version selected on Windows. Then he tries to clarify all the errors. Perform the boot process on your computer, which will put the system into safe mode. Select the control panel from the “Start” menu. And it shows the list of items and hit the “recovery” option. Then select and create the option “System Restore”.
If your windows are working fine, choose the restore point. There are more options present in Windows restore option. Do the scan on affected programs, it will surely show all affected files on your system. Then delete these unnecessary files. Confirm your decision on System Restore and then press the “Finish” button.