For a few years now, it has been possible to send stickers to your friends on WhatsApp. It’s a fun way to communicate, other than with words or GIFs. You will find them with different shapes, representing characters, animals or messages, among others.
Initially, nothing allowed them to be personalized, but since the creation of the application Sticker.ly, things have changed. Now, from a personal photo, or a general image, it is possible to edit and create a sticker.
Create personalized stickers on WhatsApp
The first step in the process is downloading the app. Sticker.ly. Then follow the 8 steps described below:
- Open the app on your smartphone.
- Tap the big blue icon +.
- Choose the type of sticker you want to compose: Ordinary or Animated.
- Allow access to all photos by pressing Allow access, then select the one of your choice.
- Then, to cut it, tap Automatic, Manual or Crop.
- Adjust it, add a text or insert an emoji, then validate.
- Add a tag, then tap Record.
- Finally, create a pack to classify your images, and thus find them more easily.
Finally, to send your sticker, tap on your photo and on Add to WhatsApp. You can also, if you wish, share it on your social networks.