Since the onset of the health crisis, millions of people around the world have been unable to meet or bond with people outside their homes.
To avoid leaving its users inactive during the lockdowns imposed by the various governments, the popular dating application Tinder has reacted by offering Face to Face. As on Snapchat or Instagram, this new feature allows them to call matches by video.
In this tutorial, we explain how to activate it and thus organize a virtual meeting.
Participate in a video chat on Tinder
Face to Face works directly from your app interface, so you won’t have to provide your phone number.
For the purposes of this tutorial, we’re assuming you’ve already matched someone. If not, then try to find the profile you like to correspond with him. Then follow the 8 steps below:
- Go to the App Store, or Google Play, and make sure you’ve installed the latest version of Tinder.
- Open the app and access your matches via thebubble icon at the top of the screen on the right.
- Under New Matches or New Posts, tap on the profile you want to call by video.
- Touch the icon Face to face that looks like a camera.
- In the window that appears, activate the option I would like a one-on-one with and press Finished.
- Now ask your correspondent to follow the same process.
The option becomes available once both profiles have agreed to video chat.
- Accept the conditions.
- Then press Call.
To hang up, all you have to do is touch the button End at any time. Once the call is over, you will be prompted to rate the possibility of a one-on-one meeting. Do not worry, this message will not be communicated to your correspondent.