Sharing your Galaxy S10 Plus mobile internet through a hotspot can be very useful in situations where you do not have a dedicated internet connection for your laptops or tablets.
Let’s learn how to activate Hotspot and share internet connection on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus device with our step by step tutorial.
Phone name: Galaxy S10 Plus
How to share internet connection on Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- When you’re ready, open the app drawer on your Galaxy S10 Plus and open the Settings app.
- Now click on Connections option and find Mobile hotspot and modem option and click on it.
- Now click on the Mobile Hotspot toggle to activate it.
- Your internet connection will now be shared via a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- To connect to your Wi-Fi hotspot to access the internet, make sure you have enabled mobile data on your device.
- Then go to settings and network and click on access point options.
- Now choose the network name and give it a password.
- Use this password to connect to your Wi-Fi hotspot on your other devices.
Hope you have been able to share your internet connection on your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus smartphone thanks to our tutorial.
Also let us know your valuable feedback below if you have any problem.