Sharing your Galaxy A60 mobile internet through a hotspot can be very useful in situations where you do not have a dedicated internet connection for your laptops or tablets.
Let’s learn how to enable Hotspot and share internet connection on Samsung Galaxy A60 device with our step by step tutorial.
Phone name: Galaxy A60
- When you’re ready, open the app drawer on your Galaxy A60 and open the Settings app.
- Now click on Connections option and find Mobile hotspot and modem option and click on it.
- Now click on the Mobile Hotspot toggle to activate it.
- Your internet connection will now be shared via a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- To connect to your Wi-Fi hotspot to access the internet, make sure you have enabled mobile data on your device.
- Then go to settings and network and click on access point options.
- Now choose the network name and give it a password.
- Use this password to connect to your Wi-Fi hotspot on your other devices.
I hope you have been able to share your internet connection on your Samsung Galaxy A60 smartphone using our tutorial.
Also let us know your valuable feedback below if you have any problem.