Are you one of the lucky ones who managed to get the coveted PS5? You must have noticed that this latest Sony console has new features.
Among them is the recording of 60 minutes of gameplay, especially when unlocking a Trophy. It allows you to review your performance several times.
This option, if you did not know it yet, is easy to activate. To help you with that, we explain how to do this in this tutorial.
Record your gameplay on PS5
Your PS5 has the ability to record your gameplay footage. To start and stop saving your gameplay, follow the steps below.
First, to configure retroactive video capture, i.e. the last minutes of the game:
- Press the Create button on your DualSense.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Capture and broadcast.
- In Capture, meeting on Shortcut for the creative key.
On this page, you can then modify the duration (from 15 seconds to 1 hour) and the format of your video capture.
Then, to save your Trophies automatically, go back to Capture and broadcast. Then:
- Go to Trophies.
- Activate the option Save the trophy videos.
- Choose the duration of the trophy video
Once the feature is configured, you are all set to record your gameplay. To do this, when you are back on your game:
- Push the button Create.
- At the bottom of the screen, select the option Start a new recording represented by a square icon with a small red dot.
To stop it, press the button again. Create and choose Stop recording.