Do you want your mobile phone to be both original and unique? Have you ever thought about personalizing its accessories? Here are three key steps to follow if you want to succeed in customization of your phone shell.
Online shell customization: a real trend!
It is undoubtedly the most used of shell customization methods for phone. Many platforms offer this type of service on the Internet. Only a few clicks are enough to create an original case with photos, texts, etc.
To easily find the shell customizable to suit your phone, you just need to choose the brand and your smartphone model. Other customizable protective accessories can also be offered.
Get ideas and inspiration
First of all, you need to know the end result you want to achieve with the customization of your phone case. For this you need inspiration. Know that there are a variety of ways to customize this accessory for your smartphone :
- creation of personal works of art: drawings, illustrations, creative photos;
- photos of loved ones, pets, favorite scenery, etc. ;
- quotes, positive thoughts, etc.
Once you can refine the design of your personalized phone case any of these will make it easier for you to seek inspiration and resources to make your creation successful. If you are still at a loss for ideas, you can also
Gather and select your resources
Before customizing your phone case, make sure that each customization element is ready to use. If you want to upload an image, it must have a high resolution, at the rate of 300 dpi, because by choosing a low resolution image, you can get a pixelated end result.
For direct-to-the-case designs, make sure any paints used, glitter, glues, etc. integrate easily with the material with which your case is made.
Follow these design tips and ideas
So that you are delighted with the result of your first experience of creating a personalized case for your phone, here are some tips that may help you:
- When incorporating text into your design, consider a solid color background or minimalist pattern. This helps you prevent the text from blending too much into the design. A simplistic background will make your text stand out. custom case ;
- when downloading an image from the web, be sure to resize it if necessary. This allows you to be sure that you have an image that fully matches the dimensions of your phone. If you don’t do this, you may end up with a white border around your image and it’s not very nice to see;
- consider choosing patterns and colors that can complement and enhance your everyday look and style.