Apple user, the advantage of the brand’s ecosystem is the synchronization of your applications on all your devices. So, if we take the example of Mail, you can access your account on iPhone, iPad and Mac simultaneously.
However, the trap in this is the accumulation of unnecessary messages that we sometimes forget to delete, especially those placed in previously created mailboxes. To avoid getting lost between ads, announcements, and your important emails, we recommend that you delete all messages from a particular folder.
We explain how to proceed directly in the Mail application.
Delete all messages from a mailbox in Mail
In mail, a mailbox is a folder in which you can organize your messages and thus keep a common thread. Since you can create it, you can also delete it when you think it is no longer useful.
However, before doing this, please note that the deletion is irreversible, therefore we strongly advise you to move your important emails. For that :
- Go to your Mailbox.
- Go to the mailbox of your choice.
- Touch To modify in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Select the emails, then go to To move
Then, to delete the remaining messages:
- Flip the screen Box.
- Go to your mailbox.
- Press on To modify at the top of the screen.
- Check each message in the field to its left.
- Press on Trash to remove them.
If you are more of those who wish to get rid of the folder entirely, then follow these last 4 steps:
- When you are on the Boxes page, touch To modify.
- Select the mailbox you want to delete.
- Confirm by touching Delete mailbox.
- To finish, press To delete, then OK.