The register online is the sending system registered mail by virtual means having probative and legal value, as well as certain and incontestable. An online registered letter can be sent from Italy and abroad, from your device (be it a computer, smartphone or tablet) and is available 24 hours a day.
The convenience of this service lies in the convenient possibility of sending from home, without necessarily having to travel to open post office. The main difference with traditional enveloped registered mail is that the recipient can never declare that he has not received the contents of the registered letter.
Online mode, moreover, allows you to use the digital signature and can be anticipated by Pec or Fax (with consequent immediate reception). To be sure that the registered letter has been received, you can rely on the registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, also online in this case.
How to send the registered letter online
To offer online registered mail service in Italy, Letterasenzabusta.com, with a series of simple and very intuitive steps:
- Access the area called Form saved online or via the send saved key
- Select the type of registered letter you want, whether traditional or with online acknowledgment of receipt
- Enter the data and the various addresses of the sender and recipient in the appropriate spaces
- Write the text (or you can attach a PDF file for a total of 87 pages)
- If you wish to use the advance communication service of receipt of the registered letter, enter the fax number or certified e-mail address to which it will be delivered.
At this point, you need to register for free on LetteraSenzaBusta.com or log in to check through the preview whether the text and data are correct and proceed to payment by prepaid card or credit card.
The registered letter is then signed with the digital signature, taking care to enter the OTP code received by SMS on your smartphone. You can also follow online tracking via the appropriate link located in the reserved area.
Cost of registered mail online
The cost of the registered letter varies according to:
- the type of registered letter
- the number of pages attached via PDF
- the area where you want the registered letter delivered
- at the choice of anticipating it via Fax or via Pec
- the choice of sending the registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt online with digital signature.
The overheads are:
- from 9.97 € for simple recommendations
- from € 10.92 by registered mail with online acknowledgment of receipt
- from € 11.94 for one 1 single recommended, which is sent one day after processing (as long as business) or two days after processing (as long as business) if the recipient’s zip code is in the list of those with another delivery
- from € 14.61 for a 1 AR registered online with proof of delivery
- from € 15.22 for a simple international registered letter, which is processed within seven working days for European regions, ten days for Mediterranean region countries, 14 days for North America and Oceania, 15/20 days for other American countries , Africa and Asia
- from € 16.89 for an international registered letter with online acknowledgment of receipt.
All payments can be made by credit card or prepaid cards such as PostePay through the special and certified Stripe platform.
How to sign for registered mail without an envelope online
There are two ways to register for Letterasenzabusta’s online registered letter and they are:
- simple electronic signature: the undersigned assigns ownership of the document by means of a signature, the image of which is uploaded to the point to be signed or by signing with the tip of the finger on your phone screen. The legal value, validity and probative effectiveness of this type of signature can be freely assessed during a trial and cannot be denied as evidence in a court case because of its digital electronic form or because it cannot be denied. does not fully meet the requirements for qualified digital signatures (required by Article 25 of the eIDAS and Article 20 of the DAC).
- cheFirma digital signature! Integrated on Letterasenzabusta.com to sign registered mail without an envelope online. The legal validity of this type is the same as the first because it is considered as authentic, complete and effective proof provided for by art. 2702 of the Civil Code.
Features of online registered mail without envelope
This online, envelope-free registered mail service is useful for all citizens, private and non-private, and allows you to optimize time and avoid long queues at post offices.
Some variables can better define the service:
Target areas in Italy: are divided into: Metropolitan area (set of postal codes where the third digit is 1 or 9), capital and province (set of postal codes where the third digit is 1 or 9, but different from those of the metropolitan area) and extra -urban (set of postal codes with the third digit 0, 5 or 8).
Destination areas abroad: they are divided into: Zone 1, which includes Europe and the Mediterranean basin; Zone 2 which includes other countries in Africa, the Americas and other Asian countries; Zone 3 which includes Oceania.
Delivery times for the registered letter online: may vary depending on whether the registered letter is processed and sent before 2:30 p.m. each day (Saturday, Sunday and public holidays excluded): in this case, the sending takes place on the same day. If the registered letter is processed after 2:30 p.m. every day (Saturday, Sunday and public holidays excluded), the sending will take place the next day as long as it is functioning.
Delivery of the registered letter: without an online envelope, it takes place both in Italy and abroad, obviously with different schedules. For the registered letter online, 3/4 working days and 5/6 working days are foreseen for the zones considered as extra-urban; 7/8 working days for isolated or disadvantaged areas. If the recipient is absent at the address indicated on the registered letter, there are thirty days to go and collect it personally at the post office indicated on the registered letter.