In this guide, you will learn how to improve fingerprint speed on Samsung Galaxy Note 20. Let’s get started.
The Galaxy Note 20 is a flagship smartphone, packed with cutting-edge technologies and features. It also includes a built-in ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, which is a new sensor, but it’s not very accurate at detecting fingerprints. So, if you want to improve fingerprint speed, you can keep your fingerprint reader awake all the time, which will improve its speed. Let’s take a step by step process on how you can do this.
How to increase fingerprint speed on Samsung Galaxy Note 20
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 has a built-in ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, which works great, but sometimes it’s not accurate at recognizing fingerprints. So, if you are also facing this problem, you can use the following hack, which surfaced on the XDA Developers forum, and would have worked well for most people. However, we cannot give any guarantees as to whether it will work for you or not, but you can try it if you wish. Here is how you can do it.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the gear icon in the top right corner to access settings. You can also access the settings by tapping the settings icon in the applications menu.
- Now press the bar research and search Optimizing battery usage and press it.
- Open the drop-down menu and select All to see the list of optimized applications.
- Now go to “com.samsung.android.biometics.app.settings” and turn it on to turn it off.
- Restart your Galaxy Note 20.
Ways to improve fingerprint speed on Galaxy Note 20
If the above method didn’t work for you, you can use the following tips and tricks which have worked for many of our readers.
- Twice Enroll Fingerprint – If you want to improve accuracy, you can enroll fingerprint twice. Make sure to hold your phone as you normally would, and then enroll your fingerprints.
- Use the right screen protector – Usually the screen protector does not interfere with the accuracy of the fingerprint sensor, but if you install the screen protector too thick, it may compromise the accuracy of the sensor. So if you are having accuracy issues with your Note 20, you should try changing the screen protector.
This is how you can improve fingerprint speed on Samsung Galaxy Note 20. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments section below. In addition, if you wish clear the cache on your Galaxy Note 10, you can check out our guide where we shared the whole process in detail.