Google Chrome browser is the browser most popular; Daily, million users they access the internet through this application. In this regard, many of the Actions which are done in the browser are registered, and users can easily view these records.
It is a daily thing that users access the internet to realize downloads files, and these activities are also recorded by the browser in the download history. This article which will show how to access this history downloads, and also how to delete recordings.
On the computer
To access the download history of Google Chrome browser, you can follow the steps of any of these simple methods.
- Once the browser is open, click on the button represented by three vertical points in the upper right corner of the window.
- Once the options window is displayed, Click on in downloads.
Then it will open in a new tab a list showing all the downloads that have been made.
With key combination
TO go down in history Google Chrome downloads, with the browser open, press the combination Ctrl + H. This opens the download history in a new tab.
From the search engine
- Open the Google Chrome browser and navigate to search bar who is above himself.
- The Enter the address chrome: // downloads, then press Enter. Then he will show the storyl of downloads in the same tab where the address was entered.
On mobile phone
Access your download history from your smartphone or the cell phone is the same easy that on computer, you just need to follow these steps:
- With the browser open, touch the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the screen to access the menu.
- Click the option downloads. Next, it will show you all the files that you downloaded from your mobile.
To delete the download history from Google Chrome, follow these simple steps.
From the computer
- In the history window, do click on the three dots vertically in the upper right corner.
- A menu will be displayed, where you need to do click on the option Delete all.
With that you will be deletion of all your data download history. Another option you have is to delete some of the downloads displayed in the history. For that, you just have to do click on the cross symbol that appears in one of the corners of the registry that you want to delete.
From a cell phone
- Being in the history window, hold down one of the records it contains.
- After a few seconds a symbol will appear of Check and a blue bar at the top of the screen. Then go choose the data you want to delete, and when you are done, press the icon in the trash to remove them.
You can also delete them individually by pressing the three vertical dots to the right of the recording you want to delete and choose the option To erase.
With these simple methods, you will get Clear memory both from your computer and your smartphone or mobile phone by deleting the history of downloads from your browser Google Chrome.