Downloading Instagram videos is easier than you might think. And this even if there is no native button to do it by default on the application. In this tutorial, we will show you how to do this.
The images and videos are an integral part of the Instagram experience, but unfortunately the application does not offer a button to download the contents. It is still possible to go through roundabout means to get your hands on the desired video. How? ‘Or’ What ? This is precisely what we are going to see.
How to download videos from Instagram
There are two ways around this restriction. You can download an Instagram video by going through a web service that allows it or by installing an application dedicated to this task. Both methods work the same. You first need to get the URL of the video, then copy it to the tool to download the video.
- For get video url, click on the three dots located in the upper right corner of the targeted publication.
- Then select Copy link.
Once the URL of the video has been retrieved, all you have to do is paste it into a tool allowing you to download Instagram videos and there are several. One of the most popular sites for doing this is called downloadgram.com.
- Meet at website address.
- Paste the video URL in the large dedicated field on the home page.
- Press the Download button.
- Then click on the Download video button.
- Your video will then appear in a new tab. Double click on it and select the option “Save video as” from the drop-down menu.
- You now have the sequence in mp4 format on your computer.
Read also >> Tips and tricks to know better to use Instagram well
If you don’t want to go through your web browser every time, you can also install the application Video Downloader for Instagram. This is available on both Android and iOS. And its operation is identical. Get the URL of the video, paste it in the field provided in the application and start the download.