Like all social networks, videos have become an important factor in the user experience on Twitter. But there is no direct way to download a video in case you want to save it to your computer or smartphone storage.
How do I upload a video to Twitter? Everyone would appreciate having an option to do this. But this remains by default impossible. And unlike Facebook, the social network does not have a button to add a video to a preference list even if it means finding it more easily later. This option would be very useful already, even if it requires that you be connected to the Internet to play the same content again.
How do I upload a video to Twitter?
For upload video to twitter, it’s simple. You must first retrieve the URL of the video, then insert it into one of the applications or web services allowing you to download content available on the web. For example, the savefrom.net site does this very well and also allows Easily download Facebook videos.
There is also Twdown.net which is dedicated especially to Twitter videos. It is one of the best services for downloading video from social network. Here’s how to do it.
- First retrieve the URL of the video by right-clicking on it from Twitter then click on Copy video address. On a smartphone, press the share button under the video then Copy link
- Go to the twdown.net site from your browser
- Paste the video URL in the large input field on the home page and click on the Download button next to it
- The video download link is generated. On the next page, click Download again next to the desired output definition
- You are redirected to a reading page. Launch the video, right click then click on Save as and choose the destination location and validate the registration.
- On a smartphone, do a long press on the screen then on Download video.
That’s it that’s all. The Twitter video is now on your storage media. Whether you are on a PC, an Android smartphone or an iPhone, the method described works wonderfully. Now you know how to get any Twitter video back and it works every time.