I don’t know about you but I often miss WhatsApp messages on my Android since the ringer is low or off. And since everyone prefers to send personal messages via WhatsApp this can be misinterpreted. To help you some phones have small flashing LEDs but not all. So what to do?
The answer is in 2 words: the Android flash! Indeed, you can receive lightning on your phone when the whatsapp message you’ve been waiting for is finally here. Yes someone constantly zaps you, you can send the article to them or vent your frustration with a WhatsApp audio sticker! We let you think about the content of the recording!
Don’t miss a WhatsApp message with Android flash
Some devices allow you to activate the LED with WhatsApp, here is the procedure.
- You just have to go to the Settings
- Then Apps and Notifications.
- If you have the option of Blinking, activate it. Otherwise go directly to the paragraph below for the tutorial with an Android flash app.
- Now locate whatsapp in the list of applications and tap on it.
- Go to Advanced Preferences at the bottom
- Activate flashing
On my Nokia 7.2, the LED is on the side and very dim. So I installed an app for manage notifications with flash on Android: Flash 3 Flashing is very practical.
- Install the app Flash 3 with the link below
- Authorize the app to manage calls, just for notifications
- In particular, it will be necessary to give Access to notifications : drag the gray dot to the right. It turns blue.
- Launch Flash 3
- Make sure the button either in position WE and so green.
- Tap on Notifications for apps (sms & app)
- Now activate whatsapp
- Go back to the main page
- Choose the flash type and test it. And there was light!
- Tap on To cease to stop the flash test
This very well designed application never disappoints. Can’t miss notifications as long as your phone’s flash is working. Very handy if you are expecting a important message or call. It is easy to configure flash 3 and to associate it with the main services such as calls, SMS or messaging like WhatsApp, Telegram or Signal.