If you are wondering how to turn off auto correction on Samsung Galaxy M21, we can help you. In this guide, we will tell you everything you need to know about auto correction on Galaxy M21.
Many love the autocorrect feature, but many don’t. So if you belong to the second category and want to know how to get rid of autocorrect on your Galaxy M21 then we can guide you. You can do this through the keyboard as well as through the settings. Let’s discuss the two methods in detail.
How to turn off auto correction on Samsung Galaxy M21 via Settings
If you are looking for the easiest way to turn off auto correction on Samsung Galaxy M21, you can use this method. Here is how you can do it.
- Go to your home screen.
- Slide your finger up and the apps menu will appear.
- Access the application Settings and press it.
- In the settings, find the section Global management and press it.
- Now look for the section Language and seizure and press it.
- Press sure onscreen keyboard.
- Now select the keyboard you are using. (Depending on the keyboard you are using, the settings may change).
- Since we’re using Samsung’s default keyboard, we’ll choose it.
- You are now in the keyboard settings.
- Access the section Smart input, and here you will find all the options.
- When you want to turn off automatic correction (Intuitive text), switch it to gray to deactivate it.
How to turn off auto correction on Samsung Galaxy M21 via keyboard
If you don’t want to use the long method, you can try this method as it is the easiest method to turn off auto correction. Here is how you can do it.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen, the apps will appear.
- Select themessaging application, and then tap the text box in the app.
- The keyboard will appear, press thegear icon on the keyboard.
- This will take you to your keyboard settings.
- Go to Smart input and press it.
- Now find the Intuitive text and turn it on to turn off automatic correction.
How does automatic correction work?
It’s a simple feature that constantly monitors your text and then automatically replaces words using its algorithm. For example, if you enter “information” it will correct them to information and so on.
But the problem is that it doesn’t work properly every time and it can make weird mistakes like if you want to type “word” then it can fix it to “work” so it is not a reliable option .
That’s it, guys. In this guide, you have learned the two different ways to turn off auto correction on Samsung Galaxy M21. We hope you enjoyed this guide, and if you have any questions, please let us know in the comments section below.
Also, if you want to further explore the functions of your Galaxy M21, then you can consult our guides, and you can proceed to “How to set a custom ringtone on Galaxy M21 “.