AutoCorrect is a very popular feature designed to help you write the perfect text without any typos or incorrect spelling. However, it is far from perfect and there are cases where it fails disastrously which is why many people prefer to turn it off. So if you also want to turn off autocorrect on your phone, this guide is for you. In this guide you will learn how to turn off auto correction on Samsung Galaxy F41.
What is automatic correction?
As the name suggests, AutoCorrect is a feature that monitors your text as you type and automatically replaces the wrong words with the right ones.
Why disable automatic correction on Samsung Galaxy F41?
AutoCorrect has been around for years, but it’s far from perfect, and it’s not good at picking up the right words. When you turn it off, you can write anything you want and the system will not replace your words.
Where is the auto correction on Samsung Galaxy F41?
Samsung devices, including the Galaxy F41, have an auto-correct feature, but it’s called “Intuitive Text”. However, it only has a different name and the operation is very similar to the auto-correction feature.
How to turn off automatic correction on Samsung Galaxy F41? (Samsung keyboard)
The whole process of turning off AutoCorrect is pretty straightforward. You can easily turn it off by following these steps.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy F41.
- Now swipe up from the top of the F41 screen and tap on the gear icon in the top right corner to access settings.
- You can also go to the Home screen and tap the Settings app (shaped like a gear) to access the settings.
- In settings, scroll down and tap Global management.
- Now press Language and seizure.
- In the Language & input section, tap On-screen keyboard.
- Select the keyboard you are using. In our case, we are using the Samsung keyboard, so we will select the Samsung keyboard.
- You are now in the Samsung keyboard settings.
- Find Smart input and press it.
- In the Smart input section, you will find various options.
- Look for the Intuitive text and toggle it to gray to turn off automatic correction.
Congratulations! You have successfully disabled the automatic correction on your Samsung Galaxy F41. Besides, you can also change the settings like Auto Caps, Auto Space, and Auto Punctuation in the Smart Entry section. If you want to activate it in the future, you can follow the same steps but activate the Intuitive Text.
You have successfully disabled the automatic correction on your Samsung Galaxy F41. We’ve also answered some common questions, which will help you understand AutoCorrect. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know in the comments. Also, don’t forget to check the Samsung section of Info24Android for more useful guides on the Samsung Galaxy F41.