Auto-correction is a very popular feature that you’ll find on most Android smartphones, and the Galaxy A12 is no exception. However, the problem with autocorrect is that it is not very accurate in most cases. So if you want to get rid of it, we can help. In this guide, you will learn how to turn off auto correction on Samsung Galaxy A12.
What is automatic correction?
AutoCorrect is basically a feature on smartphones that helps you as you type and replace incorrect words with correct ones.
Should you turn off auto correction on Samsung Galaxy A12?
AutoCorrect is known to have huge errors, and we recommend that you turn it off as it is very annoying and inaccurate.
Where is the auto correction on Samsung Galaxy A12?
AutoCorrect on Samsung Galaxy is known as “Intuitive Text”, but the functionality is similar. The only difference between the two features is the “title”.
How to turn off auto correction on Samsung Galaxy A12
Now that you know what AutoCorrect is and why you should turn it off, let’s move on to the process you can use to turn off AutoCorrect on your Samsung Galaxy A12.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy F41.
- Now go to the apps menu, find the app Settings and tap on it to access settings. Or, swipe down from the top of the screen, tap the settings icon (gear icon) in the top right corner to access settings.
- Once you’re in settings, find your way to the section Global management and press it.
- In general management, press the section Language and seizure.
- Now press the section On-screen keyboard.
- Select your default keyboard. As we use the samsung keyboard, we will use this option.
- Once you are in the Samsung keyboard section, tap Smart input.
- Now press Intuitive text to turn it off.
This is how you can turn off auto correction on Samsung A12. If you don’t want to turn off auto-correction completely, you can turn off “auto-replace” as it will stop auto-correction to replace the word automatically. Auto-correction will still detect errors, but it will only show them but not replace them. This way, it won’t be boring and you can still use the autocorrect.
Likewise, if you don’t want the Samsung keyboard to automatically capitalize or punctuate text, you can turn off automatic capitalization and automatic punctuation in the Smart Typing section.
That’s it, guys. Now you know how to turn off auto correction on Samsung Galaxy A12. We also covered how you can use it if you don’t want to turn off AutoCorrect completely, but remove its auto-replace feature. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know in the comments. Also check this guide if you want to learn how to change the language on Samsung Galaxy A12.