Screen capture is one of the basic but very popular features of the smartphone. Back in the day, there was only one way to take screenshots, but nowadays smartphones come with different options that you can use to take a screenshot. The Samsung Galaxy A12 also comes with a number of options that you can use to take screenshots, and we’ll share them all with you. Without further ado, let’s get started.
How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12
Let’s start with the easiest method that you can use to take a screenshot on your Galaxy A12. In this method, you will use the key combinations to take the screenshot. Once you open the content on your screen, follow these steps to capture the screenshot.
- Press and hold stuck on button low volume and the button On Off at the same time.
- Continue to hold the buttons until you see the screen minimization animation.
Congratulations! You have successfully taken the screenshot on your Galaxy A12. Now tap on the screenshot if you want to edit the screenshot or just swipe to dismiss it.
How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 (using Google Assistant)
The Samsung Galaxy A12 comes with two smart assistants: Google Assistant and Samsung Bixby. Both wizards are good and you can use them both to take a screenshot. However, we believe that Google Assistant is better with voice detection, so we will use Google Assistant to take a screenshot. Once you have opened the content you want to capture on the screen, follow these steps to take a screenshot.
- Say “OK! Google “or” Hey! Google ”to activate the Google Assistant.
- After the Google Assistant is activated, say “Take screenshot”.
- Let the assistant process your voice command and they’ll take the screenshot for you.
After the screenshot is taken, tap the screenshot to edit it or drag to delete it.
How to take screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A12 using gestures
If you want a sophisticated way to take a screenshot on your Galaxy A12, Samsung has you covered with its Gesture feature. The device allows you to capture the screenshot with a swipe gesture, but you will need to activate it first. Here’s how you can activate it.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy A12.
- Find Fadvanced anointings and press it.
- Now go to the section Movements and Gestures and press it.
- Look for the section Swipe to capture and toggle it to blue to activate it.
You have successfully activated the “Swipe to Capture” feature on your Galaxy A2. You can now use it to capture the screenshot. Once you have opened the content you want to capture on the screen, follow these steps to take a screenshot.
- Place your palm on the side of the screen.
- Now drag it across the screen.
- The system will detect your gesture and take the screenshot for you.
That’s all. Here are the 3 popular methods that you can use to take a screenshot on your Galaxy A12. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know in the comments. Also check out this guide if you are looking for best wallpaper apps for your Samsung Galaxy A12.