Outraged WhatsApp application that we all know, WhatsApp has a web version which allows access to your whatsapp account from any browser and on any device. This feature is advantageous if you are working on your PC and you want to chat with your customers easily on the web without having to consult your phone each time.
However, “every coin has its reverse”! You may encounter security concerns if you ever forget to log off from your computer at the office. Do not panic ! In what follows you will know how to disconnect of WhatsApp Web from all devices remotely from your Android. But first we show in a few steps how to quickly connect to WhatsApp Web.
How to quickly connect to WhatsApp Web?
In order to you connect at your whatsapp account from the web version, you will need your phone to scan the QR code that will appear on the screen of the computer you are using to log in.
- Login to the site whatsapp.com via your PC.
- Then in WhatsApp application on your Android device, tap on the three vertical dots at the top of the screen, on the far right.
- Now you have to tap the WhatsApp Web option.
- Scan the QR code on your computer using your phone.
How to close your WhatsApp account from all web browsers?
Follow these quick and easy steps to close your account WhatsApp of all devices.
- From the messaging tab of your application WhatsApp, press the three vertical dots that appear on the screen.
- Press on WhatsApp Web and there you have the list of recent activities and of all connected devices to your WhatsApp account.
- You just have to choose the option Disconnects from all devices.
- Finally, confirm your choice by checking the option DISCONNECT.
Whatsapp messenger allows its users to communication through messaging and calls (video or audio). The application also offers thesend and the reception voice messages and any other type of multimedia file. WhatsApp works as long as you are connected to a network Wireless or via the dcellular data.