More how to delete and cancel Apple Watch alarms
Putting an alarm on Apple Watch is pretty easy. There are two ways to do this: with Siri or with touch controls. Any alarm you set will alert you at the specified time, even if your Apple Watch is in table mode. bedside.
Once you’ve set an alarm, it’s also easy to cancel and delete it. Let’s take a look at how to set alarm on Apple Watch and manage all alarm features.
Use Siri to set an alarm on Apple Watch
Asking Apple’s digital assistant to set an alarm on the Apple Watch is similar to doing it on the iPhone.
- Make sure Siri is enabled on your Apple Watch. Select Settings > Siri. You can switch Hey siri, Raise to Speak, and press Digital Crown to choose how to activate Siri.
- Tell Siri to set an alarm by saying “Hey Siri, set an alarm for 6:15 PM” or “Set the snooze alarm for 5:00 p.m. everyday.” You can also use the relative time: “Set an alarm for 45 minutes from now” or “Set a weekend alarm for noon”.
You can also use touch controls to set an alarm on your Apple Watch.
- Select icon Alarm on your watch face (it’s the orange clock icon).
- Select Add alarm. You may need to scroll down past any other alarms you have set.
- Use the crown digital for change the time from the alarm, then press the minutes and rotate the crown to change the hour. Select AM or PM to choose the time of day.
- Choose Set, then you will see your new alarm in the alarm list of your Apple Watch.
- Tap the green toggle to turn your alarm off or on again.
- Select alarm time to set options as Repeat, Label, and if you want to leave the alarm Snooze.
Canceling or removing an alarm from your Apple Watch is also easy.
- Launch application Alarm on your Apple Watch.
- Select the alarm you want to delete.
- Scroll down and press Remove. There is no confirmation step, so you will have to make the alarm again if you delete by mistake.
Set push notifications for your alarm
The alarms you set on your iPhone may automatically appear on your Apple Watch, too.
- Open Apple Watch app sure your iPhone,then select My Watch in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and selectClock, then switch iPhone push alerts at the Green light.
Now your Apple Watch will alert you when an alarm from your iPhone goes off, allowing you to snooze or dismiss that alarm from your wrist. You won’t be alerted on your iPhone when your Apple Watch notifies you.
Snooze your Apple Watch alarm in bedside mode
Once you’ve set an alarm on your Apple Watch, you can snooze or dismiss the alarm while the watch is in sleep mode.
- Place your Apple Watch on its side with the buttons facing up. You will see the date and time, its state of charge, and the time of the next alarm you set.
- When the alarm goes off, you can press the digital crown to snooze (delay) the alarm for 9 minutes, or you can press the button Lateral to dismiss the alarm completely.
Here! Now you can set alarms on your Apple Watch with ease.