Whether you want to set an alarm or a reminder for your activities, the Apple Watch alarm app handles everything effortlessly. Just like your iPhone, the watch also has a repeat option. So, without further ado, let’s see how to set an alarm on Apple Watch.
- Start on awakenings on the watch and press Add an alarm.
- Select thenow turn the digital crown.
- Then press i minutes and rotate the digital crown.
- To touch A M or PM of consequence and finally touch Tax.
If you don’t want your Apple Watch to ring and prefer it to give you tactile keys on your wrist, turn off the watch.
You can also ask Apple Watch’s Siri to set an alarm for you; Just say “Hey Siri, set an alarm for me,” then name a time when prompted. You can also set a named alarm by saying “Hey Siri, set a called alarm” followed by the name you want to set.
Turn off snooze for an alarm on Apple Watch
When the alarm goes off, you can choose to snooze it. This setting silences the watch for the moment, then rings again a few minutes later.
If you want to turn off the Snooze feature, follow these steps:
- You open Alarm clocks on your Apple Watch.
- Press the To wake up in the list of alarms.
- Then scroll down and turn off Snooze.
If you want to change other alarm settings, such as time, snooze cycle, or label, you can also change it from this screen. Just tap the tabs and adjust your preferences.
As easy as it is to set or edit an alarm on Apple Watch, removing an alarm is also pretty straightforward.
- You open alarms → Tap the alarm you want to cancel.
- Scroll down and press To erase.
If you want to get rid of all your alarms at once, Siri is the lovable AI for work. Press and hold the digital crown for a few seconds or say “Hey Siri” while the watch is active.
Now ask the virtual assistant to “Clear all alarms”. When the confirmation screen appears, say “Confirm” to clear all alarms from your Apple Watch at once.
Set the same alarms for iPhone and Apple Watch
Oh yes! It is also a possibility; you can perfectly sync alarms from your iPhone and Apple Watch. Under these conditions, Apple Watch notifies you when an alarm sounds so that you can snooze or ignore it.
Note: You will not receive an alert on your iPhone when your Apple Watch alarms go off.
- Set the alarm on your iPhone. ( Watch → Alarm clocks )
- Now open the app Watch on your iPhone.
- Select the tab My watch in at the bottom left of the page.
- To touch Watch then activate iPhone push alerts.
When you apply bedside clock mode and connect the clock to a charger, you can turn it into an alarm clock. To go to the Watch app on your iPhone → General → Bedside mode → light on.
The watch will display the current charge status, time and date, as well as any set alarms. To check the time, tap the screen or move your Apple Watch slightly.
To turn off the alarm or snooze in bedside mode:
- press the side button to turn off the alarm.
- If you wish to postpone the alarm for nine minutes, press the key. Digital crown.
You can continue to press the Digital crown to extend your gentle sleep cycle.
That’s all for the moment!
Apple Watch is an extremely smart and powerful device, and the alarm function is one of its many achievements. We hope you have learned how to set an alarm on Apple Watch with this guide.