On Windows 10, Microsoft introduced a new gaming feature known as Xbox Gaming Bar. Xbox Game Bar is a built-in tool of the Windows operating system that gives you a lot of gaming-related features.
With Xbox Game Bar, you can capture in-game screenshots, record gameplay videos, check FPS, check resource consumption, and more. What’s more exciting is that the Xbox Game Bar is also available on the operating system Windows 11.
So, if you are using Windows 11, you can use the Xbox Game Bar to record your computer screen. It’s pretty easy to record a screen on Windows 11 with Xbox Game Bar, and most importantly, it’s completely free.
SEE AS WELL: Best guide to Windows 11 keyboard shortcuts
Steps to Record Screen on Windows 11 Using Xbox Game Bar
So, in this article, we’ll share a step-by-step guide on how to use Xbox Game Bar to record screens on Windows 11. The steps are pretty straightforward; Just follow a few of the simple steps given below.
1. First, open the Windows 11 Start button and select Settings.
2. In the settings, click the option of Game.
3. In the right pane, click the option Xbox Game Bar , as shown in the screenshot below.
4. On the next screen, activate the option Open the Xbox Game Bar using this button on a controller.
5. Now launch the game you want to save. Press the Windows key + G to launch the Xbox Game Bar.
6. To save the screen, click on the button. Registration , as shown below.
7. To stop recording, click on the button. Stop as shown in the screenshot below.
8. The recordings will be saved in the folder This PC> Videos> Captures .
READ ALSO: How to configure Miracast for Windows 11
That’s it! You have finished. Here’s how you can use the Xbox Game Bar to record screen in Windows 11.
So, this guide is about using the Xbox Game Bar to record screens on Windows 11. Hope this article has helped you! Please also share it with your friends. If you have any doubts about this, let us know in the comment box below.