Even after eight years, GTA 5 is still performing well in terms of number of players. The game has no limits; you can drive, roam freely, complete missions and do it all. If you haven’t played the game yet, let me tell you that GTA V is an open world game that features the San Andreas map.
Compared to previous GTA games, GTA 5 offers better graphics and unique gameplay. The storyline keeps users glued to the computer screen while playing. Due to its popularity and unique gameplay, Android users also want to run GTA 5 on their smartphones.
So if you are an Android user and looking for ways to run GTA 5 on your system, we have good news for you. Microsoft’s Cloud Beta service allows you to play GTA V, as well as the online version of the game on an Android smartphone.
SEE AS WELL: 15 best GTA 5 modes to add flair to the game
List of 2 methods to play GTA 5 on Android
So in this article, we will share a detailed guide on how to play GTA 5 on any Android device through Microsoft’s Cloud Beta service. Let’s check.
1. Using PS Remote Play
Well, PS Remote Play is a different app and it won’t work with GTA 5 on your Android. Instead, it will mirror your PS4 or PS5 screen to your smartphone. Here’s how to use PS Remote Play to play GTA V on Android.
- First of all, head to the Play Store and install the app PS Remote Play.
- Once installed, open the app and enable the option ” Activate remote reading . You will find the option in Settings> Remote play connection settings> Enable remote play .
- Once this is done, players should connect to their PS account and connect their console via WiFi.
- Once done, the screen would be mirrored.
- Select GTA 5 and enjoy the game on your Android.
2. Using the Xbox Game Pass app
Well, Xbox Game Pass is an app that lets you discover and play over 100 high quality Xbox games right on your Android smartphone. However, you have to pay a monthly fee to use this service. Here’s how to use the Xbox Game Pass app to run GTA 5 on Android.
- Make sure your smartphone is running on Android 6.0 and above . In addition, he should have Bluetooth 4.0 .
- First of all, you need to buy a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. The subscription costs around $ 15 and also allows you to play other games like Sea of Thieves, Gears 5, etc.
- Once done, download and install the app Xbox Game Pass on your Android device.
- Connect now your smartphone to high-speed internet and Connect the Xbox Bluetooth Wireless Controller to your Android.
- Open the Xbox Game Pass app and find the section GTA 5 in the cloud (beta) .
You will now be able to play the game on your Android device. If you are experiencing lags or low fps, you may need to troubleshoot internet issues. Make sure to close the background apps on your Android before running the Xbox Game Pass app.
That’s it! You have finished. Here’s how to play GTA 5 on your Android smartphone through the PS Remote Play app.
This article explains how to play GTA 5 on Android in 2021. Hope this article has helped you! Please also share it with your friends. If you have any doubts about this, let us know in the comment box below.