How to make an alchemy stand in Minecraft and how to find the materials
What there is to know
- First make a craft table. Place a Blaze Rod in the middle of the top row, and three cobblestones or blackstones in the middle row.
- Use Blaze Power to activate your alchemy booth and start brewing potions.
This article explains how to make an alchemy stand in Minecraft and how to brew potions on any platform.
How to make a alchemy stand in Minecraft
Before you can create an alchemy booth, you must make a crafting table and collect the necessary materials.
- Arts and crafts 4 wooden planks. Place a block of wood in the 2X2 crafting grid. Any wood will make water(Oak wood, wood jungle,etc.).
- Create a craft table. Put planks of the same type of wood in each box of the 2X2 Crafting Grid.
- Get 1 Blaze Rod by beating Blazes. They can be found in The Nether Fortresses.
You need a Blaze Power to activate your Alchemy Stand, which can be crafted with a Blaze Rod, so you might as well collect a couple.
- Mine 3 Stone Pavers or Blackstones.
- Place the craft table on the floor and open it to access the 3X3 crafting grid. How you do this depends on the platform you are playing on:
- Pc: Right click
- Mobile: Single-tap
- Xbox: Press LT
- Playstation: Press L2
- Nintendo: ZL press
Remember where you place your crafting table so that you can use it later to make more items.
- Make a alchemy stand. Place 1 Blaze Rod in the middle of the top row and 3 pavers or stones black in the middle row.
- Place the alchemy stand on the floor and open it to access the brew menu.
Minecraft Brewing Stand Recipe
Once you have a crafting table, you need the following materials to make an alchemy stand:
- 1 Rod Blaze
- 3 Pavers Stones or Blackstones (You can mix and match)
You also need blaze power to activate your alchemy stand, and you need water bottles to brew potions.
What can you do with an alchemy stand?
Brewing stands in Minecraft are used for making potions. Some potions grant players status bonuses like the Health Potion and the Strength Potion. Others have harmful effects, like the Poison Potion. Several potions require multiple ingredients, which you must add one at a time in the correct order.
Each potion has its own recipe, but the brewing process is basically always the same.
- Put 1 Blaze Power in the upper left corner of the brew menu. You only need to activate the Alchemy Stand once.
- To put water bottles in the lower boxes of the brew menu. You can make up to three potions at a time.
- Put your ingredient in the top box of the brew menu.
- When the progress bar is full, the bottle (s) contains your potion. Add it to your inventory, or add more ingredients to brew another potion.