In this guide, we are going to tell you how to install WhatsApp Beta UWP on Windows 11 and 10. Previously, WhatsApp offered a Windows and Mac application, which offered the same functionality as the web version but consumed more RAM. However, WhatsApp has now released its UWP version of its desktop app to enhance the native desktop experience.
For those who don’t know, UWP or Universal Windows Platform is one of the many ways to build client apps for Windows. Using WinRT APIs, Universal Windows Platform applications provide a powerful user interface and advanced asynchronous functionality for the benefit of internet-connected devices.
You can use the new app WhatsApp Beta UWP on operating systems Windows 10 and Windows 11. What’s more interesting is that WhatsApp’s UWP beta offers multi-device support, which means you can use your WhatsApp account on another device without an active internet connection.
Steps to install WhatsApp Beta UWP app on Windows 10/11
So if you want to install WhatsApp Beta UWP on Windows 10/11, you are reading the right guide. In this article, we’ll share a step-by-step guide on how to way to download and install WhatsApp Beta UWP on Windows.
1. First, open the search forapplications of Microsoft Store for WhatsApp Beta. If you are unable to find the beta version of WhatsApp, you have to click on this link.
2. The link will redirect you to the WhatsApp Beta listing page. Click on the button Get.
3. This will open WhatsApp Beta on the Microsoft Store.
4. Then click on the button. Get, as shown in the screenshot below.
5. After installation, click on the button. To start, as shown in the screenshot below.
6. Now you will be asked to scan the QR code using your smartphone.
7. Open WhatsApp on your Android smartphone, tap the three dots and select Connected devices.
8. On the next screen, tap the option Connect a device. Then scan the QR code displayed on the WhatsApp beta desktop app.
That’s it! You have finished. This is how you can install WhatsApp Beta UWP on Windows 10 and Windows 11 operating systems.
In this guide, you have learned how to install WhatsApp Beta UWP on Windows 11 and Windows 10. If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know in the comments. In addition, also consult this guide if you want to learn how to recover your forgotten WhatsApp PIN code.