These are not the movies and TV shows that people prefer to watch online and watch live videos for free. Sports is another type of video that is streamed online and the number of people who want to watch sports videos online runs into the millions.
SportsDevil is one such add-on for Kodi, which you can install and configure to live stream sports videos online to smart TVs at home or in the office.
It is not that difficult to install SportsDevil on Kodi because the procedure is simple and straightforward. I am going to share with you two methods that are known to get things done. But, before that, we will do an introduction.
Before you do anything, there is one important thing you should be aware of. To access the best of these services without breaking any law or at least without getting caught, it is advisable to use a VPN service.
In many countries, accessing these video files without paying the creator of the original content is a punishable crime and you are not supposed to do it. However, technology has offered us many ways, and the use of VPN is one of them.
Come to the SportsDevil app, or I should call it, add-on now. It is an application which allows users to watch an endless number of sports matches and other events related to the same niche. There is no limit and no cost.
What if you knew what the Kodi app is? Not everyone here is a Kodi user!
Kodi is an online platform that comes in the form of an app. Once installed on the Smart TV or any compatible device you own, you can access thousands of channels to watch movies, TV shows, sports and whatever else is available.
You can access all of this video content without paying anything and I’m sure you like what’s inside.
Method One – Install SportsDevil on Kodi
Let’s start with the first method to install SportsDevil on Kodi. As usual, I consider that Kodi is already installed on your system.
- Step 1 – Download the zip file of the SportsDevil extension. Here is the official link to get it no problem.
- 2nd step – Launch the Kodi and click on the option Add-ons which is available in the settings of the system.
- Step 3 – Click on the option Install from zip file and select the SportsDevil zip file you just downloaded.
- Step 4 – Wait a bit and the SportsDevil add-on will be installed and activated automatically.
Go ahead, launch the extension and start using its services. Yes, watch sports matches without paying anything!
Second method to install SportsDevil on Kodi
Here is the second method to achieve this installation. Hope you find this alternative a good one for going forward.
- Step 1 – Go to the “Add-ons” option and click on “Repositories”. Everything is available inside and is easily accessible.
- 2nd step – Now click on the unofficial SportsDevil repository and select the same file from within.
- Step 3 – Push the button Install that appears after performing the installation procedure and press the button okay after installation is complete.
- Step 4 – Now go back to the option Add-ons in Settings system and click on the option Install from the repository.
- Step 5 – Select SportsDevil repository and go to option Video add-ons. In going ahead, you will install and activate it as well.
You can launch the SportsDevil app from the Add-ons section of Kodi where it will be available to offer the services.
Now that you know the two methods, which one should you use? I recommend you go for the first or maybe you like the second.
Let me know if you find any questions in the discussion section below. I will do my best to find a solution to fix everything! Go ahead and share this guide which helped you learn how to install SportsDevil on Kodi!