It is true that some are obsessed with the number of views and likes on their social accounts. At point focus on it more than anything else. The giant Facebook who is also owner of Instagram, decided to end at this digital race.
Thanks to that update widely commented on by specialists, users of Facebook and Instagram on Android will be able breathe a little. No more pressure counting, which is perfect for the digital well-being of all. Back to basics then: your positions, your moods, and quality above all.
How to turn off the display of likes on Instagram
With the latest Instagram update, you’ve certainly seen the post below get through.
Otherwise it’s very simple, just:
- Go to the Instagram settings with the 3 lines at the top right
- Select Confidentiality
- Now tap on Publications
- The first section that appears is that of Likes and views
- If you don’t see it, it will take update Instagram with the link below
- There you have to slide the cursor on Hide the number of likes and views
- And There you go, no more statistics made public!
Here’s how to hide the number of Likes on Facebook
In the same way on Facebook, you will be able hide your Likes as well as the Likes of your friends on your posts. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Settings from Hambuger menu – the 3 lines at the top right.
- You will have to go down to the bottom of the page to find the section News feed settings
- There you will see Reactions preferences, tap on it
- You have 2 sliders, one for Others’ Posts, and the second for yours
- Make it slide according to your preferences and There you go!
The little App for budding photographers has come a long way. With its filters and hashtags, Instagram has become a social media heavyweight. The android version is very ergonomic, allows you to share your photos and of consult / comment those of others.
Launched in 2004 in the heart of the renowned MIT institute, The Face Book, his first name, also became a essential online service for many. You will be able share photos, videos, your moods and even links with the public, family and those around you. The application has many of the options available on the web. In the same way the configuration on Android is quite sophisticated and suddenly often covered on Android Lista!