Filters are all the rage for all social media apps, be it Snapchat, Instagram or TIC Tac as well as. In this article, we are going to learn how to get the Baby Face filter on TikTok. In the past, we’ve also had fun with a ghost filter, a soul mate filter, where my bestie filter is, and also a perfect torque filter. Let’s see how you can find a younger version of ourselves according to TikTok. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Get Tiktok Baby Filter – Tutorial. Let’s get started!
Face filters and effects are all the rage in 2020. From the wacky Halloween ones to looking at in your own animated cameos, we love to virtually alter how we look. So it’s no surprise that a filter that makes you look like a younger version of yourself has also garnered a lot of interest in the social media community. Here is how you can also get the baby filter on TikTok.
What is the baby filter?
Well, it’s not really that hard to figure this one out. If you’ve ever wondered what you would look like as a baby with an adult body, then now is your chance. Baby filter moves your facial features back in time to make you look like a baby.
The lens uses facial feature recognition to identify your face (like many other lenses). And softens the edges and also the age wrinkles (no need to feel bad about them) on your face in order to make you look more youthful. And let’s just say he does a really good job. Unlike some really terrible filters, the baby filter is the most convincing in what it actually does. You can also use the filter on your main camera. This means that it also works on other people, and even on still images!
Where is the baby filter actually located on TikTok?
Contrary to what you might think, the Baby Filter isn’t actually on TikTok. The filter is exclusively available on the Snapchat app primarily. Fortunately, TikTok also lets you download content from your local storage. So for this to work, we will also save the video to Snapchat and then upload it to TikTok as well. Just follow the guide below for how to do it.
To get the baby filter, you must have a Snapchat account and a TikTok account. Let’s start now.
Prepare the video on Snapchat
- Open the Snapchat app. Now on your camera page, you need to click on the Filters button.
- To search the app’s huge archive of filters and goals, click “Explore” in the lower right corner.
- In the search bar at the top, then type “baby”. Tap the filter to start using it. Note: the filter actually only works on faces. He must recognize a face to activate the lens. We also noticed that the filter only works when the face is directly facing the camera. The side angles of the person’s face don’t work as well.
- Now just focus your camera on a face. It will immediately transform the facial features into that of a baby in fact. You can either click on a photo by tapping the camera button at the bottom, or record a video by tapping and holding the button for longer.
- When you have your video on Snapchat, just tap the “Save” button in the lower left corner. This will save your video to your local storage.
- You can access the recorded video directly from your gallery app.
Upload the Snapchat video to TikTok
- Now is the time to upload your video and post it to your TikTok account as well. To do this, simply open the app and click on the + in the bottom panel.
- Now choose “Download” from the lower left corner. You should also see your recorded video from Snapchat. Select the video to upload it to TikTok.
- You can also use TikTok’s extensive library of effects and stickers on your video to spice it up. When you do that, hit “Publish” to get your video up and running on your TikTok account.
Okay, that was all folks! I hope you enjoy this article and that it is useful to you as well. Give us your opinion on it. Also, if you have other questions and issues related to this article. So let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a nice day!