LG Velvet is surely the premium Android smartphone with a lot of features. However, like other smartphones, it may also experience WiFi issues. So if you are having WiFi issues on your LG Velvet, this guide is for you. In this guide, you will learn how to fix WiFi issues on LG Velvet. Let’s start.
How to fix WiFi issues on LG Velvet (Summary)
If you are having WiFi issues on your LG Velvet, try the following solutions to resolve the issue.
- Restart your WiFi router and LG Velvet.
- Reset the network settings of your LG Velvet.
- Empty the cache.
Restart your WiFi router and LG Velvet
Let’s start with the easiest solution, which will work for most people. Sometimes devices are misconfigured due to some issues, and this is very common with routers and smartphones. So when you restart your device, the system configures the settings correctly, which fixes the WiFi issues.
Reset the network settings of your LG Velvet
If resetting the devices did not work, you can proceed with resetting the network settings. When you reset the network settings, you are basically resetting the configuration settings for WiFi, Bluetooth and mobile data, and when you turn on WiFi, the system downloads the new configuration and will fix the problem for you. Here’s how to reset your LG Velvet’s network settings.
- Unlock your LG Velvet.
- Now go to the home screen, search for the app Settings and press it. OR, swipe up from the top of the screen and tap the settings icon (gear icon) in the upper right corner to access settings.
- In the settings, go to the section System.
- Now find the section Restart and reset and press it.
- Find the resetting network settings and press it.
- Now press Reset settings. The system may ask for the PIN code, pattern or password if you have security settings.
- Once you have entered the unlock method, press Reset settings to confirm your action.
Now let your device reset the network settings. Restart your device and connect it to WiFi.
Empty the cache
In some rare cases, the cache can cause problems with WiFi. So if none of the solutions worked for you then you can also try this solution as it might work for you. In this solution, you will clear your LG Velvet’s cache, and it will only delete temporary data, so its use is completely safe.
You can check the entire process ofclearing cache in this guide.
In this guide you have learned how to fix WiFi issues on LG Velvet. We have shared the 3 most effective solutions that will likely fix this problem for you. However, if the problem persists, we recommend that you contact LG customer service as it could be due to a hardware failure. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know in the comments. Also check this guide if you want to know how to take screenshot on LG Velvet.