This article explains how to download YouTube video to iPad via YouTube Premium.
How to Download YouTube Video to iPad via YouTube Premium
YouTube Premium is the platform’s subscription service. It costs $11.99/month and offers ad-free videos and music, original series and movies, and offline viewing. YouTube offers a one-month free trial if you want to test it out. Once you get your subscription, downloading YouTube videos to your iPad is simple. You must be logged into your account to watch offline.
1. Open or start watching the video you want to watch on the YouTube app.
2. Select To download under the video player.
Note : In the YouTube Gaming app, the button is under Details.
3. Choose your video quality, either 720p or 360p. The higher the quality, the more storage space you will need.
4. Select OK Where Try it for free if you are not yet subscribed to YouTube Premium.
5. When the download is complete, the icon To download turns into a check mark.
6. Once downloaded, videos can be found in tabs Library Where Account. Select the icon again download to delete the video from your hard drive.
There are a few things to keep in mind when downloading videos to your iPad via YouTube Premium:
- Some actions, such as commenting and liking, are not available in offline mode.
- Downloaded videos automatically renew as long as you log in to your home country at least once every 30 days.
- Some content may not be available for offline viewing once you reconnect to the Internet due to video creator content restrictions.
- You can only download videos in countries where YouTube Premium is available.
Should you download YouTube videos via a third-party app?
There is also another danger associated with third-party apps and websites: malware. While many apps on the App Store are safe, others can be dangerous and infect your mobile device with adware or ransomware.
Better to play it safe and use YouTube Premium for your offline viewing.
If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know in the comments. Also check out this guide if you want to learn how to use a VPN on your iPad.