BlueStacks is a tool that allows you to run Android apps on your computer using an interface that is quite convenient to use. Through the menu, you will be able to manage the functionality of the created virtual device, download and install applications and games relatively in no time, just like you do on your Android phone.
We can use any application of the many available on the Play Store, be able to edit a video with YouCut, play among us on our PC or any other task. BlueStacks is one of the trendy emulators because it is quite easy to use and adds that it is free.
To download the different applications, we can do it in two ways, the first is to use the associated BlueStacks store, while the other is to access Google Play with the virtualized browser. Once you download the browser in APK, you will have a pretty open world when it comes to apps.
BlueStacks on its official website gives the recommended requirements to be able to use the tool, it needs an average computer for installation and use. Even though it doesn’t ask for much, it’s one of the apps that will need some resources to open it up and run the app or video game you want to play.
For example, if you want to play with us, it would be appropriate to have more than 4 GB of RAM which is the minimum to be able to use the BlueStacks app plus at least an additional 2-4 GB. The recommended in any case is a minimum of 6 to 8 GB to be able to play the popular innersloth title.
Recommended minimum requirements:
- Processor: Intel or AMD
- RAM: at least 4 GB of RAM
- Hard drive: at least 5 GB of storage for installing the application
- Graphics card: Integrated from Intel, AMD or Nvidia
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
Recommended system requirements:
- Processor: Intel or AMD multi-core processor
- RAM: 8 GB of RAM or more
- Hard drive: 5 GB or more of storage space or SSD
- Graphics card: Intel / Nvidia / ATI, it is recommended that they are up to date
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
BlueStacks 4 can be downloaded from from the official website from the developer well known,the app weighs just under a mega and a half, but requires internet connection. Your computer can do this through a wired or Wi-Fi connection, as it requires downloading and then connecting for installation.
With the fourth version there are many improvements, as confirmed in the release note from the company, which sees what is one of the most downloaded tools in recent months. BlueStacks 4 can also be accelerated when the occasion calls for it..
- BlueStacks added in Amongs Us the new voice chat feature,you can talk to your friends while you talk.
- Added improvements that will improve significantly improved viewing experience and stable frame rates
- When starting a group call, it will show a pop-up window in BlueStacks 4
- Improved in-game chat will now be easier to talk to your friends and colleagues
- Side toolbar icons can now be rearranged for easier access based on user preferences
- You can share Rise of Kingdoms images, now it will be easier, just drag and drop the images
- Now you can choose to see touchpoints while macros are created and executed
- You can control the sound of BlueStacks while using Android apps
- You can choose to receive desktop notifications from the most commonly used apps
- It is option to change mouse sensitivity for vertical and horizontal movements
- You have the option to turn off the blue highlighter that will be displayed when playing full screen with BlueStacks 4
- New enhanced side toolbar, you can customize it once you open it with the apps and tools you want
- Now you can turn VSync on and off while playing with BlueStacks 4
- The “Install APK” button is now available in the sidebar
- BlueStacks 4 added screenshots at the start of the app
- Optimizing the installation process using the Install APK option
- Now you can see the latest version additions in BlueStacks 4
- The installation process has been optimized using the Install APK method, the process is faster up to 30%, it will depend on your computer settings
- Fixed common app crash issues
- Various bug fixes.
Is BlueStacks 4 secure?
The company via an entry explained that its app is not malicious, does not contain malware, and does not requirea powerful computer, although it does for some games. BlueStacks recommended requirements for at least a processor with four or more cores, 8 GB of RAM, hard drive above 20 GB, and an updated medium powerful graphics card.
This is a safe application after several antivirus tests on PC and online, they also passed several anti-malware tools without detecting anything in the application before or after installation. It comes clean of everything, you can use an antivirus, a firewall or one of the apps to protect your PC with no problem.
Once blueStacks 4 is run, there is no message alerting you to malicious files, which is why the company confirms that they do not make use ofof something dangerous for the millions of computers on which it is installed. That is why and for many things, it is one of the apps to consider when emulating Android apps of all kinds.
BlueStacks 4 does not use the address at all e-mail, only to synchronize your Play Store account and if necessary to register. BlueStacks will only ask for the account when it comes to wanting to download apps from the store and validate it, which it does on Google Play.
You also have the option of being able to create an alternative email account, in which case it happens becauseit’s Gmail and you get to link it with the play store to download apps and games. The account also serves as the instance manager because it requires only one account.
If you want to use the above main account, you can do it without having anything in the open, as there is no charge or send anything advertising related to us. BlueStacks makes use of this for connection and download, fornothing else in reference to that and there are millions of people who use the current email account for using the tool.
Many are opinions on the BlueStacks 4 app, many claim that they normally use it to play online with Among Us and emulate some Android apps on Windows. They point out that the consumption of processors is quite high, between 60-70% during continuous use with applications and games.
BlueStacks 4 has been optimizing this setting, so that it won’t require high power if it’s not a video game that comes with high demands. Among us is a separate case, he is one of those who will demand that all happens as usual on any mobile device.
Much is positive comments on BlueStacks, it is with Memu one of the emulators who grew up in confinement spending many hours at home. The great power of BlueStacks makes you stay above the rest, inWhen testing with high-caliber equipment, BlueStacks scores more points than your competition for higher performance with applications and video games.
BlueStacks had a problem in its early days that made it into the shootout, the problem wasthat in order to keep using it you had to pay the creators or download apps and review them. Back then, requests were an uncertainty, with some concern from many people who used it.
Another of the negatives above is that BlueStacks didn’t havenot its own uninstaller, it couldn’t be removed unless you used the windows uninstaller which is in the control panel. They also received a lot of criticism about it, which caused the company to put up its batteries.
It only lasted a few months which caused many users to be lost, but they turned around and left free software for all users. The plan to make money is through collaboration with other businesses and over time they get it.
After trying BlueStacks 4 we can say that it is a free and very useful app when it comes to using it to emulate any of the millions of apps available on Google Play. If you are a fan of the game Among Us, it is possible to download BlueStacks 4 with Among Us as standard, just click on it and wait to be able to play with your computer, but don’t forget to read you the minimum and recommended requirements in case your PC meets them.