From this article you can download and install the latest version Android Multi-tools too. There is literally a plethora of tweaks and customizations you can do on your Android devices. Well, even though we are talking about device protection, you can choose between gesture unlock, pin code, password or also use FRP. In order to restrict unauthorized access to your device after a reset. But, if a user forgets this password, it could cause you trouble. However, this is where you can use Android Multi Tools. In this article, we are going to talk about How to Download Android Multi Tools – Tutorial. Let’s get started!
Additionally, tech enthusiasts mostly get into custom development, such as flashing files or unlocking the bootloader. However, in order for all of this to be carried, they will also need to boot their device into Fastboot or Recovery mode. Some instances may also require deleting data and cache. Just like that, in some cases, they would also want to get first-hand information pertaining to several hardware and software components of their device. In addition, these settings also require that you launch the Command Prompt window on your PC.
Well, we could go on with the multitude of changes that we could do as well. But, making the above settings requires a lot of manual effort and many kinds of stand-alone applications or software. This is where Android Multi Tools really comes in handy. With this tool, you can perform all the aforementioned tasks under one roof. In this guide, we will also share the download link along with the complete installation steps. However, let’s start by learning more about Android Multi Tools.
What is Android Multi Tools and why do you use it?
Android Multi Tools allows you to perform a wide range of tasks spread over various fields. First of all, you can easily reset your device’s face unlock, pin unlock, and password if you end up forgetting them as well. On a related note, you can also reset your Gmail password and bypass FRP lock. Moreover, you can also delete cache and data from your device with just one click.
If you plan to boot your device in Fastboot, Bootloader, or Recovery mode. This tool also streamlined the whole process. Just like that, get the details of your device such as processor architecture, Android version, RAM allocation, as well. It could also be done in this tool itself. Well, you can even launch Command Prompt on your PC through this tool. All in all, you can also consider Android Multi Tools as a one stop shop to meet all your smartphone needs.
Android multi-tool features: (v1.02b)
- You have to delete the data from the device easily.
- Reset pin or password or also pattern or face lock from any android device.
- Now get the details of your device’s software or hardware.
- Then you need to easily install the device drivers.
- Also bypass the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) lock of the phone.
- You can also perform one click reset option.
- Now just restart your handset through this tool.
- Also check the device in Fastboot mode.
- Clear data or cache in fast boot mode.
- Then exit the quick start mode.
- You have to write the command prompt.
- Now upgrade or downgrade the original firmware on your phone.
Multi-tools v1.02b Android | Download
- You will need a Windows PC or Laptop. [Windows XP/2007/8/10]
- A working internet connection is also required.
- Just keep your device’s battery charged at least up to 50% for a smoother process.
- A USB cable is also required to connect your device with the computer.
How to use Android Multi Tools (v1.02b)
- First, you need to go to the device Settings and light up Developer options and USB debugging.
- Now just connect your device to Windows computer via USB cable.
- Then download Android Multi Tools v1.02b on your PC and install it normally as administrator as well.
- If the tool asks for permissions, also allow all permissions.
- Now you need to follow the on-screen instructions and also complete the installation process.
- You have finished. Now open the tool and do any task accordingly as needed as well.
Okay, that was all folks! Hope you like this “Android Multi Tools” article and find it useful as well. Give us your opinion on it. Also, if you have other questions and issues related to this article. So let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a nice day!