Well if you have a keen interest in games then you might be familiar with the Mario Kart series. It is a series of kart style racing games that have been developed and published by Nintendo.
The most exciting thing about the game is that it features characters from the Mario franchise. Nintendo released the first game in the Mario Kart series in 1992. After the success, other installments were added to the game series.
Among all these, Mario Kart Tour seems to be the most popular, and it is available for mobile devices. Mario Kart Tour is available for Android and iPhone , and it is very popular among gamers.
SEE AS WELL: How to download and install Fortnite on Android
Mario Kart Tour Details:
Well, Mario Kart Tour is a combination of action and racing game. The game refreshes our childhood memories again, but this time with a unique twist.
In this game, Mario is not running on his feet. This time he will drive the karts and compete with others in a race . It is a kart racing game where all Mario characters will compete against each other.
Mario Kart Tour is known for its multiplayer mode, which allows you to compete against seven other players. The game has several racing maps which represent towns and villages around the world.
Features of Mario Kart Tour:
Compared to other games in the Mario Kart series, Mario Kart Tour is the most popular. It’s because that was it first Mario Kart game to be released for Android and iPhone . Besides, the features contribute a lot to its popularity. So, let’s see the best features of the game.
- Compared to other games in the genre, Mario Kart Tour has simple controls.
- Mario Kart Tour offers several game modes.
- You can play the game using just one finger.
- It has a new “Frenzy Mode” which gives an unlimited supply of certain in-game items.
- Throughout the game you can collect drivers, karts, badges, and more.
- Bonus Challenge courses also add a touch to traditional races.
- Mario Kart Tour lets you customize multiplayer races with a variety of rules.
Mario Kart PC – Game Modes
Underwater Racing – Well, it’s not a new feature. Underwater racing can also be seen on other episodes of Mario Kart. However, Mario Kart Tour has a few new features in the underwater racing mode.
Classic fashion – This is a normal mode in which you have to complete 2 laps to complete the race. This also remains unchanged.
Frenzy Mode – This is a new game mode introduced with Mario Kart Tour. The game mode offers unlimited supply of certain in-game items.
Multiplayer mode – Mario Kart Tour offers let you customize multiplayer races with a variety of rules. Multiplayer mode now lets you race against seven other players.
Bonus Challenge – New bonus bonus courses require a different approach to gameplay and strategy.
How to download and play Mario Kart Tour on PC?
As of now, the game is only available for Android and iOS. However, you can play the game on the big screen like a computer or laptop. Below we are going to share a working method to download and play Mario Kart Tour on Windows and macOS.
Minimum system requirements for Mario Kart PC
- Operating system – Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- Processor – Processor i3 (any generation)
- RAM – At least 2 GB of RAM.
- Disk space – 1 GB of space at least.
- Operating system – Windows 10 or macOS
- Processor – i3 or i5 (8th generation)
- RAM – 4 GB of RAM.
- Disk space – 2 GB of space recommended.
- Graphics – Nvidia Geforce / AMD Radeon
Mario Kart Tour for PC – Windows:
If you are using a Windows 10 computer, you must use the BlueStacks emulator. For those who don’t know, BlueStacks is an Android emulator available for Windows and macOS. You can use BlueStacks to emulate the Marto Kart Tour on PC.
- First of all, install and run BlueStacks on your Windows 10 PC.
- Once done, launch BlueStacks.
- Now open the ‘Google Play Store’ and search ‘Mario Kart Tour’
- Open the game and click the button “Install” .
- Once completed, the game will be added to BlueStacks. You can run it now.
That’s all! You have finished. Here’s how to install and run Mario Kart on a Windows PC.
Mario Kart Run for PC – MacOS
MacOS users should also use the same emulator – BlueStacks. The installation part will also be the same. Find out how to download and install Mario Kart Run on macOS.
- Download and install the emulator BlueStacks for Mac.
- Now open the emulator and open the Google Play Store .
- On the Google Play Store, search “Mario Kart Tour” .
- Click on the button “Install” to add the game to BlueStacks.
- Once completed, you can launch the game.
That’s all! You have finished. Here’s how to install and play Mario Kart Tour on MacOS.
READ ALSO: Download Super Mario Run for iOS
Mario Kart PC | Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I run Mario Kart Tour on a low-end computer?
Well, Mario Kart Tour is not a resource demanding game. So you can run it on a low-end PC or laptop.
- How much space is needed for installation?
Installation requires less than 200MB of storage space. But, 1 GB is recommended for future updates and game data.
- Is it free or paid?
Mario Kart Tour is absolutely free.
- Can I run the game on Windows XP?
If you can run BlueStacks in Windows XP, you can run the game. You can also try other emulators that work with Windows XP.
- Can I change the game controllers?
Yes, you can easily change controllers from in-game settings.
So, it’s all about Mario Kart Tour and its features. You can easily play the game on your Windows or macOS PC. Hope this article has helped you! Please also share it with your friends. If you have any doubts about this, let us know in the comment box below.