LG Velvet is a premium smartphone, and it comes with a 4300mAh battery, which is a bit small by 2021 standards, but LG behaves with 25W fast charging. As the device supports 5G, it’s clear that the battery will drain faster, and if you want to extend battery life, you’ll need to keep an eye on your battery and manage apps. Activating the battery percentage will help you in the process and we will show you how to activate the battery percentage on your LG Velvet. Let’s start.
How to display the battery percentage on LG Velvet
The whole process of showing the battery percentage on LG Velvet is very simple and you can do it easily by following the simple steps explained in this section.
- Unlock your LG Velvet.
- Now swipe up from the top of LG Velvet screen and tap on settings icon (gear icon) to access settings. You can also go to the home screen, find the app shortcut Settings and press it.
- In the settings, go to the section General.
- Find the section Drums and press it.
- In the Battery section, find Percentage of battery on state and toggle it to blue to activate it.
- That’s all.
Congratulations! You have successfully shown the battery percentage on LG Velvet.
How to extend the life of your battery?
LG Velvet comes with a 4300mAh battery which isn’t much considering the power of the phone. So, you can use the following tips to get better battery life on LG Velvet.
- Turn off WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS: These sensors consume a lot of power even when you are not using them. So be sure to turn them off when not in use.
- Use automatic brightness: LG Velvet includes a high-quality P-OLED display, which uses a lot of battery. You can’t do much about the display, but you can turn on the auto-brightness feature, which will allow the device to adjust the brightness according to the ambient lighting, and it will help you save money. a lot of battery.
- Use lite versions of apps: If you are not getting good battery performance, it may be due to apps. Fortunately, some popular apps like Twitter, Facebook, and Google have lite versions, which don’t consume a lot of power and still provide a great user experience. So, use the lite version of the app to improve the battery life.
That’s it, guys. In this guide, you have learned how to display battery percentage on LG Velvet. We have also shared some tips that can help you get better battery life on LG Velvet. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments. Also check this guide if you want to know how to take screenshot on LG Velvet.