The Samsung Galaxy F41 is the latest mid-range smartphone with a lot of features. It also includes a 6000mAh battery, which can easily last a day and a half with moderate use. You can also get 2 days of battery life if you handle apps well, and the battery percentage will help you know how your battery is performing. In this guide you will learn how to display the battery percentage on Samsung Galaxy F41.
How to display the battery percentage on Samsung Galaxy F41
The whole process of activating the battery percentage on Samsung Galaxy F41 is very simple and you can easily do it by following these steps.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy F41.
- Now swipe up from the top of the F41 screen and tap on the gear icon in the top right corner to access settings.
- Otherwise, go to the home menu, search for the app Settings and press it. It will be an application with an icon in the form ofgear.
- In the settings, go to the section Notifications and press it.
- Find the section Status Bar and press it.
- In the Status bar section you will find the option Show battery percentage.
- Toggle it to blue to activate the feature.
Congratulations! You have successfully displayed the battery percentage on your Samsung Galaxy F41. Now you will be able to see the battery percentage right next to your battery.
How to extend the battery life on Samsung Galaxy F41?
The Galaxy F41 is a solid smartphone from Samsung that comes with a large battery that provides excellent battery life. You can achieve even better battery life by using the following tips.
- Turn off GPS, Bluetooth and WiFi: These 3 services consume a lot of battery, so if you want to get better battery life, it is recommended that you turn them off when not in use.
- Lower the brightness level: Galaxy F41 includes a super AMOLED panel, which produces beautiful colors, but it also needs a lot of power. So if you want to get better battery life then lowering the brightness level is recommended as it surely contributes to good battery performance.
- Close background apps: Another way to get great battery life is to make sure unnecessary apps aren’t running in the background. Apps like Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok use a lot of power, so be sure to close them after use so they don’t consume battery power.
- Install Lite Versions: Some popular apps like Facebook, Twitter and Google have their Lite versions which don’t consume much power. So if you want to extend the battery life just install the Lite versions and get better battery life.
That’s it, guys. Now you know how to display the battery percentage on Samsung Galaxy F41. We’ve also shared the proven tips that can help you improve your F41’s battery life. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section. Also, don’t forget to check the Samsung section of Info24Android for more helpful guides.