For some time now communication, like many other sectors digitized. Everything happens through the social networks and the applications of messaging : ask for news of our loved ones, congratulate our knowledge for successes or weddings and even wish our condolences to someone. Sometimes we express our sympathy or our love with a simple ” I like “,” I love »Or a small emoji expressing our solidarity.
However, in the absence of concentration, we can click on the wrong reaction or like a post by mistake. Well, it’s not the end of the world! Unlike communication in real life where words cannot be taken out, we can easily delete reactions on Facebook or Instagram.
Instagram and Facebook allow you to remove the reactions and comments you made with a few clicks.
- Log into your Facebook account from your Android.
- Then, go to ” Settings and privacy “ which will appear at the bottom of the page when you press the three horizontal lines.
- In the menu that appears on the screen, tap Settings
- Choose from the list of options the icon ” Personal history “.
- At the top of the page on the left, click sure “Filters”, then on ” Categories ”.
- Then you choose the box “Interactions Where you see an inch.
- Now you have to press ” Likes and reactions ”.
And there, all your history of reactions to publications Facebook appears. You can therefore withdraw your likes or your “I love” reactions that you regret.
Remove Instagram likes on your Android device is also quick and easy.
- After launching theapplication Instagram, tap the profile which appears at the bottom right of the page
- Click now on three horizontal bars that appear at the top right.
- Tap “Settings” which figures everything at the end of the page.
- In the list offered on the Settings page, click on “Account”.
- Scroll down until you find the option “Posts you like “. When you tap it, the post history that you liked will appear in front of you.
In order to remove your reactions to Instagram posts, you just have to click on the publication in question and disliker (no longer like). To do this, click on the Red heart that pops up at the bottom of the post.