In this guide, we are going to tell you how to remove saved passwords in Microsoft Edge. If you’ve used the Google Chrome web browser, you may be aware that the web browser has its password manager. Likewise, the all new Microsoft Edge browser also gives you password management functionality.
The Edge Browser Password Manager allows you to save passwords to your most frequently visited websites. Passwords saved in the browser eliminate the need to remember them over and over again.
Although Edge browser password manager is of great use, sometimes we accidentally save passwords that we don’t want to save. For example, storing passwords for banking websites on a browser is never recommended for security reasons.
So, if you have accidentally saved passwords of confidential sites on Edge browser and want to remove them, then you are reading the right guide.
Steps to remove saved passwords in Microsoft Edge browser
This article will share a step-by-step guide on how to remove saved passwords in Microsoft Edge browser. The process is going to be very easy; Just follow a few of the simple steps shared below.
1. First, run the Microsoft Edge browser on your PC.
2. In the Edge browser, click the three points as shown in the screenshot below.
3. In the list of options, click Settings.
4. On the Settings page, click the option Passwords, as shown in the screenshot below.
6. You will find all of your saved passwords. Next, select the passwords that you want to delete.
7. Once selected, click on the button. To delete at the top of the page.
That’s it! You have finished. This is how you can delete saved passwords in Microsoft Edge browser.
In this guide, you have learned how to remove saved passwords in Microsoft Edge. If you have any questions or suggestions let us know in the comments. Additionally, also check this guide if you want to learn how to optimize Microsoft Edge for maximum privacy.