If you are wondering how to delete browsing history on Galaxy S20, we can help. Let’s start.
Privacy is a big deal these days and luckily we have laws like GDPR to protect our privacy, but we can take steps to protect our privacy as well. You can start by clearing your browser history, and it’s a straightforward process. If you want to clear the browser history on your Galaxy S20 then read on as we’ll show you how.
How to delete browsing history on Galaxy S20
As most of us use popular browsers like Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox to browse the internet, we will share the step by step guide on how to clear history for both browsers.
How to delete Google Chrome browsing history on Galaxy S20
If you have Chrome browser on your Galaxy S20, you can use these steps to clear your browsing history. Here is how you can do it.
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Tap more options: icon in the top right corner. It is the icon with three vertical dots.
- Go to section Historical and press it.
- Now search for the text Clear browsing data. It will be blue text. Tap on it.
- Here you will get both options: General and Advanced.
- You can use the basics to clear your browsing history, cookies, site data, and cached data. It also provides the time range option, so if you want to delete the data from the previous hour, you can do that and so on.
- You can use the advanced section to clear browsing history, cookies and site data, cached images and files, saved passwords, autofill form data, and site settings.
- Select the data you want to delete and press Erase data.
How to delete Mozilla Firefox browsing history on Galaxy S20
If you have Mozilla Firefox on your Galaxy S20, you can follow these steps to clear browsing history.
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Tap the icon More options in the upper right corner and press Settings:
- If the section Settings is not visible, press more as it changes in some versions.
- Now press Delete browsing data.
- Select the data you want to erase from the browser.
- Press on Delete browsing data, and that’s all.
This is how you can clear your browser history on Galaxy S20. We have shared the step by step process for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, but this step is quite similar for other browsers like Windows Edge and Opera.
Just go to your browser settings, find the section “history” or “Clear browsing data” or other similar terms, tap on it, and there you will find the option to clear browsing history.
Also, feel free to browse our website for more helpful guides on the Galaxy S20. You can start with “How to change refresh rate to 120Hz on Samsung S20”.