These wireless headphones designed by Apple since 2016 have attracted all fans of new technology. The Airpods have a design that is both basic and innovative which makes them easy to use and take away. Product users ios are spoiled, aren’t they?
Do not be jealous ! The good news is that Airpods are compatible with any bluetooth device. Therefore, asandroid users, you can use the headphones Apple Airpods for listen to music via bluetooth. Isn’t that awesome?
Not all Airpods features are functional on Android products, including the option of double click to activate Google assistant or the possibility of make calls. However, you can always listen to your favorite music without having to worry about hanging wires from your headphones. Read on to find out how connect Apple Airpods to Android phone.
- The very first step is to activate the Bleutooth function on your Android.
- After turning on your Airpods, you will notice that the mode Bluetooth pairing is initiated because the green light on the case will change to a flashing white color.
- In your phone settings Android you can now access connected devices.
- To find the device in question, tap pair new device.
- The name of your Apple Airpods is now visible in the list of available devices. Then select the name to start pairing.