If your Samsung Galaxy F41 is not performing well or is having issues like freezing or crashing the app, it could be due to a cache. In this scenario, you can just clear the cache, which will fix the problem for you and you will get better performance. If you’re interested, keep reading as we’ll show you how to do it step by step. In this guide you will learn how to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy F41. Let’s start.
How to clear cache on Samsung Galaxy F41
The whole process of clearing cache on Samsung Galaxy F41 is quite simple and safe. It will not delete any of your personal data, so it is safe to use. Here is how to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy F41.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy F41.
- Push the button On Off and hold it until the power menu appears on the screen.
- Now tap on the option Switch off and press it to turn off the device.
- Once F41 is off, hold the button On Off and the button High volume sunken.
- Keep holding it until the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
- Android recovery menu will appear on the screen.
- Now find the option ” Wipe Cache Partition ” in the menu. Use the button Low volume to highlight it.
- Push the button On Off to select it.
- The system will ask you for confirmation. Use the button Low volume to highlight ” Yes »And the button On Off to confirm it.
- The system will now start to wipe the cache partition.
- When completed, the ” Reboot system now Will be highlighted. Use the button On Off to confirm it.
- Now let the system restart.
- That’s it.
What does cache clearing do?
Cache clearing is a process in which the system clears the cache stored in the cache partition.
Does clearing cache improve battery life?
No, wiping the cache partition doesn’t necessarily improve the battery. However, it affects the performance to some extent and you get better performance.
Will I lose data if I clear cache?
No, clearing the cache will only delete temporary data that can be downloaded later by the application. It will not delete your personal data such as photos, videos, documents or songs.
How often should you clear cache?
There is no hard and fast rule of how often to clear the cache, and it’s entirely up to you. If you have an older smartphone, you can clear your cache once a month to keep the smartphone in great condition. If you have a newer smartphone, you can clear your cache every 3 or 4 months.
That’s it, guys. Now you know how to clear your cache on Samsung Galaxy F41. We’ve also answered a few questions that will help you understand the process. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments section. Also, don’t forget to check the Samsung section of Info24Android for more helpful guides.