In this guide, you will learn how to change vibration settings on Samsung Galaxy S10. Let’s get started.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 is a flagship smartphone, and it comes with a powerful vibration motor that provides great feedback. If you want to change the vibration settings of your Galaxy S10, you can do so through Settings> Sounds & Vibration> Vibration Intensity. Let’s take a look at the step by step guide on how you can do it.
How to change vibration settings on Samsung Galaxy S10
The Samsung Galaxy S10 is a flagship smartphone, and like any other flagship, it also comes with all the bells and whistles you would expect from a great smartphone. The Galaxy S10 also has a very powerful vibration motor, and Samsung lets you customize its intensity. If you also want to change the vibration settings on your Galaxy S10, you can follow these steps.
- Unlock your Galaxy S10.
- Now you need to access the settings. Swipe up from the top of the screen and tap the gear icon to access settings. You can also go to the apps section, find the settings app and tap on it to access the settings.
- Find the sound and vibration and press it.
- Here go to the section Vibration intensity and press it.
- You can now change vibration settings for incoming calls, notifications, and touch interactions.
How to change the vibration pattern on the Samsung Galaxy S10
If you want your smartphone to vibrate in a certain way, you can change its vibration pattern. The process is very simple and you can do it without any problem. Here is how you can do it.
- Access to settings of your Galaxy S10.
- Go to section Sounds and vibrations and press it.
- Find the vibration pattern and press it.
- Here you will find the list of all the available models that you can use.
- Select the model of your choice, and that’s it.
How to change notification vibration in Galaxy S10?
Since the Galaxy S10’s vibration motor is quite powerful, some people prefer to change the intensity of the vibration. If you are one of those people and want to change the notification vibration, you can follow these steps.
- Go to settings.
- Now go to the section Sounds and vibrations and press Vibration intensity.
- Here you can adjust the notification vibration by dragging the slider. If you want to turn it off, you can drag the slider down, and it will turn off vibration for notifications.
This is how you can change the vibration settings on the Samsung Galaxy S10. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments section below. If you want to learn to change the terrible keyboard on the Galaxy S10, you can this guide on our website. Also, visit our website for more helpful guides.