The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is one of the best Android smartphones. It comes with tons of cool features. Like other Android smartphones, the Galaxy Note 20 also has tons of customization options that you can use to give your device a personalized look. Today we are going to discuss how you can change the wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy Note 20. Let’s get started.
How to change the wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 (from the gallery)
There are several ways to change the wallpaper on Galaxy Note 20, but if you are looking for the easiest method, you can use this one. In this method, you will change the wallpaper of the Gallery app. Here’s how to change Samsung Galaxy Note 20 wallpaper from Gallery.
- The first step is to open the Applications menu.
- Once you are in the Applications menu, find the application Gallery and press it.
- Now find the photo you want to set as wallpaper.
- Open the photo and tap the More options icon (three vertical dots) in the top right corner.
- Several options will appear on the screen. Press the option Set as wallpaper.
- Now the smartphone displays several options on the screen: home screen, lock screen or both.
- Select the option of your choice.
- You also have the option to add the motion effect to the wallpaper.
- Once you have completed your choice, set as wallpaper.
How to change the wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 from the home screen
Another way to change the wallpaper on Galaxy Note 20 is from the home screen.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
- Find the empty area on the home screen. Long press and hold the empty space until the screen shrinks and different options appear.
- In the options, tap the option of wallpaper.
- Here you can change the wallpaper for the home screen and the lock screen.
- When you want to choose the custom wallpaper, tap the option Gallery.
- Now select the wallpaper and the next option is to set the wallpaper to home screen, lock screen or both.
- Besides, you can add the motion effect to the wallpaper.
- Once you are done with your choices. Press on Set on home screen Or on Set on lock screen depending on the option you have chosen.
Where can I find the best wallpapers for my Galaxy Note 20?
If you are looking for the best quality wallpapers, you can use the wallpapers app. There are many great wallpaper apps available on Google Play Store, but if you want the best you can check out our guide where we have shared them. best wallpapers apps for android.
That’s it, guys. In this guide, we have shared the two different ways to change the wallpaper on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments. Also check this guide if you want to change the language on Samsung Galaxy Note 20.