If you are wondering how to change wallpapers on Samsung Galaxy M21, we can help you. We will also share some great apps that you can use to get awesome wallpapers for your M21. Let’s dive in.
The Samsung Galaxy M21 comes with a nice big screen, and you can make it more beautiful by choosing a good wallpaper. The choice of wallpaper is yours, but we can certainly help you learn how to change the wallpaper on your Galaxy M21. You can do this from settings or the home screen. We will explain both methods step by step.
How to Change Wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy M21 from Home Screen
Samsung One UI is one of the best Android skins on the market and it comes with some great features. It allows you to change the wallpaper right from the home screen, and here’s how you can do it.
- Go to your home screen.
- Press and hold the empty space on the home screen until options appear.
- Select Wallpaper and it will take you to the wallpaper section.
- In this section, you will see the options to set the wallpapers for the home screen or the lock screen. In addition to these options, you get the section My wallpapers for downloaded wallpapers and Gallery for your personalized wallpaper.
- Now select the option. Suppose you want to set custom wallpaper, then select gallery.
- In the gallery, find the wallpaper of your choice, and the system will give you three options. You can set it as home screen, lock screen, or both. Suppose you want it for a lock screen, then select the option Lock Screen.
- Now press Set on home screen Or on Set on lock screen, and that’s all.
How to change the wallpaper on Samsung Galaxy M21 from the gallery
If you want, you can set the wallpaper directly from the gallery, and in our opinion, this is the easiest option. Here is how you can use it.
- Go to the home screen.
- Slide your finger up and the application menu will appear on the screen.
- Tap the app Gallery.
- In the gallery, select the image you want to set as wallpaper.
- Tap the three vertical dots icon in the top corner and select Set as wallpaper.
- The system will now display three options: Home Screen, Lock Screen or Both.
- Choose an option, then press Set as wallpaper.
Where to find awesome wallpapers for Samsung Galaxy M21?
There are some great sources available that you can use to find the best wallpapers for your device. In our opinion, you can use the following sources.
- Wallpaper apps is great for finding new wallpapers effortlessly.
- You can follow the artists on Twitter and other social media platforms to get new wallpapers.
- You can also join Facebook, Reddit, and other communities groups to find great wallpapers.
That’s it, guys. In this guide, you have learned the two ways to change wallpapers on Samsung Galaxy M21. Let us know your preferred method in the comments section below.
Moreover, if you want further customizations, you can check our guide on “How to set a custom ringtone on Samsung Galaxy M21”.