The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is a high-end smartphone with advanced hardware and excellent specifications. It also comes with tons of customization options, which you can use to personalize your smartphone. There are many ways to do this: as you can change the wallpaper, theme, and launcher, but today we will only focus on the custom ringtone. If you are interested, keep reading as we will tell you how to change the ringtone on Samsung Galaxy Note 20. Let’s get started.
How to change the ringtone on Samsung Galaxy Note 20
The whole process of setting up custom ringtone on Galaxy Note 20 is very simple and easy. Here’s how to change the ringtone on Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
- Go to the Home screen and swipe up from the top of the Note 20’s screen, then tap the settings icon (gear icon) to access settings. You can also access the settings by tapping the icon of the settings in the applications menu.
- Once you are in the Galaxy Note 20 settings, find your way to the section Sound and vibrations and press it.
- Now go to the section Alarm and press it.
- Here you will find a list of all the available ringtones that you can set on your Note 20. When you want to set a personalized ringtone, press the “icon”. + In the upper right corner.
- Now you will get the list of all the ringtones for your smartphone, which you can choose from.
- Choose the ringtone you want and set it.
Congratulations! You have successfully set the custom ringtone on Samsung Galaxy Note 20. If you want to change the custom ringtone for only one contact, please see the next section of the guide.
How to set a custom ringtone for a single contact on Samsung Galaxy Note 20
Setting up the ringtone for a single contact is a very useful feature that can help you in several ways. You can set custom ringtones for business contacts. That way, you’ll know when business contacts call you. So if you want to put a custom ringtone for just one contact on the Galaxy Note 20, here is how you can do it.
- Open the Contact application on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- Now find the contact to which you want to assign the personalized ringtone.
- Open the contact and scroll down.
- Tap the icon Edit below.
- Now in the contact settings find the section Alarm and press it.
- Tap the ” + »To select your smartphone’s personalized ringtone.
Congratulations! You have successfully set the personalized ringtone on Samsung Galaxy Note 20. In this way, you can set the personalized ringtones for different contacts.
In this guide, you have learned how to change the ringtone on Galaxy Note 20. We also told you how to set a custom ringtone for a single contact. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments. Also check this guide to improve fingerprint speed on your Samsung Galaxy Note 20.