LG Velvet is one of the best Android smartphones out there, and like other Android phones, LG Velvet also has tons of customization options that you can use to personalize it. Today we are going to discuss how you can change the ringtone on LG Velvet. We will also share some popular apps that you can use to create your own ringtones. Let’s start.
How to find the best ringtones for my LG Velvet
Before we go to the actual process, it is important that you have a good personalized ringtone. For this you can use the ringtone apps, which will offer a constant supply of quality ringtones, or you can create one using a ringtone maker. Either way, you can check out our guide where we’ve shared the best ringtone apps for Android.
How to change the ringtone on my LG Velvet
Once you find the custom ringtone you want, you are ready to set it as your default ringtone. Here’s how to set a custom ringtone on your LG Velvet.
- Unlock your LG Velvet.
- Swipe up from the top of LG Velvet screen and tap the settings icon (gear icon) in the upper right corner to access settings. You can also go to the home screen, find the app Settings and press it to access the settings.
- In the settings, go to the section His.
- Now find the section Alarm and press it.
- In the Ringtone section, you will find the list of available ringtones. When you want to set the custom ringtone, tap the ” + In the upper right corner.
- The next option is from where you want to choose the ringtone. Select the app, then select the ringtone and set it as a custom ringtone.
How to create personalized ringtones?
The best way to create personalized ringtones is to use the ringtone maker. Using a ringtone maker, you can easily turn your favorite song or any audio into a ringtone. It also comes with a number of tools that you can use to choose any part of the song as your ringtone. You can find the best ringtone maker in this guide.
Can I use a recording as a ringtone on LG Velvet?
Yes, you can certainly use any recording as a ringtone on your LG Velvet. Just save the sound and you can set it as your ringtone. If you want to cut it, you can use ringtone maker app for this purpose.
In this guide, you have learned how to set a custom ringtone on LG Velvet. We also covered how to find new ringtones or create custom ones using ringtone apps. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know in the comments. Also consult this guide if you want to discover the different ways to capture screen on LG Velvet.