Smartphones are now quite a global thing and they have become an important part of our lives. This is why smartphone companies offer a variety of languages in their smartphones so that users can choose their native language and use them. The Galaxy Note 20 also supports many languages, and if you want to change the language, this guide is for you. In this guide, you will learn how to change the language on Samsung Galaxy Note 20. Let’s get started.
How to change the language on Samsung Galaxy Note 20
The whole process of changing the default language on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 is quite simple. However, before you get to the actual process, it is important that you choose the language you already know. Because if you choose a language that you don’t know well, it will be difficult for you to navigate. Now, let’s explain the process of changing the language on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
- Swipe up from the top of the Note 20 screen and tap Settings (gear icon) in the upper right corner to access Settings. Otherwise, open the apps menu, find the settings app and tap on it to access the settings.
- In the settings, go to the section Global management and press it.
- Now press the section Language and seizure.
- Press section Language, and here you can add the desired languages.
- To add languages, tap the icon Adding a language.
- Now select the language you want to add. Once downloaded, you will be able to set the language by default.
- If you select the default option, the system will set the selected language as the default language.
In this way, you can change the default language and set your preferred language as the default language. If you want, you can add other languages to the panel, but you can only set one default language.
What languages are available on Samsung Galaxy Note 20?
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 supports a large number of languages, which you can set as default. These are some of the popular languages you get on the Samsung Galaxy Note 20.
Does Samsung Galaxy Note 20 support Chinese language?
Yes, Samsung Note 20 supports Chinese language. You can easily set it as default by following the steps mentioned above.
That’s it, guys. In this guide, you have learned how to change default language on Samsung Galaxy Note 20. We have also shared the list of popular languages supported on Note 20. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know in comments. Also check out this guide if you want to improve the fingerprint speed on Galaxy Note 20. In the guide, we have shared some proven methods that will improve the speed. Check it out now!