Smartphones are loved around the world, which is why companies are adding support for various major languages in their smartphones. The Samsung Galaxy A12 is obviously no exception, and it supports different languages, which you can use by default. So, if you want to learn how to change the language on Samsung Galaxy A12, this guide is for you. Let’s start.
What languages are available on Samsung Galaxy A12?
Before we get down to the actual process, let us quickly tell you about the languages you use on the Samsung Galaxy A12. Besides English, which is arguably the most popular language in the world, the Samsung A12 supports several regional languages including Urdu, Persian, and Catalan. The entire list is very long, but here are some of the main languages available on Samsung Galaxy A12.
How to change the language on Samsung Galaxy A12
Now that you know what languages are available on Samsung Galaxy A12 let’s take a look at the process you are going to use to change the language on your Galaxy.
- Open your Samsung Galaxy A12.
- Swipe up from the top of the A12’s screen and tap the gear icon in the top right corner to access settings.
- Once you are in the settings, find the Global management and press it.
- Go to section Language and seizure and press it.
- Go to section Language and press it.
- In this section you will find the added languages. Press on Adding a language.
- Now the device will show the list of all available languages which you can use in your Galaxy A12.
- Tap the language you want to set in your smartphone.
- The pop-up will appear on the screen with two options: Keep up to date and Set as default.
- Press on Define by default if you want to set the selected language as default.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed the language of your Samsung Galaxy A12. This way you can add other languages to your Samsung Galaxy A12.
Can I add multiple languages to my Samsung Galaxy A12?
Yes, if you don’t want to override the default language but add more languages, you can do that as well. The second language will be added as a secondary language and you can change it from the keyboard while typing.
That’s all. You now know how to change the language on your Samsung Galaxy A12. We have also shared the list of supported languages that you get on the Samsung Galaxy A12. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know in the comments. Plus, if you’re keen on learning a language, be sure to check out our guide to the best Android apps for learning a language.