Huawei P40 Pro is a very capable smartphone, and it supports a variety of languages which you can set on your smartphone. The default language of Huawei P40 Pro is English, but it also supports other languages, which you can use as the default language. So, if you want to change the default language of your P40 Pro, this guide is for you. In this guide, you will learn how to change the language on Huawei P40 Pro.
How to change the language on Huawei P40 Pro
The whole process of changing the language on Huawei P40 Pro is very simple and easy. You can easily change the language on your Huawei P40 Pro by following these steps.
- Unlock your Huawei P40 Pro.
- Now swipe up from the top of the P40 Pro screen and tap on the gear icon to access settings. You can also go to the home screen, find the app Settings and press it.
- Once you’re in settings, search for System and updates and press it.
- Now scroll down and find Language and seizure. Tap on it.
- Here you will find the language and region up. Tap on it.
- Now press Add language and select the language of your choice from the list.
- You can also search for the language using the search bar at the top.
- Select the language of your choice and tap on it.
- The system will ask you for confirmation, confirm your action.
What languages are supported by Huawei P40 Pro?
Huawei P40 Pro supports many languages and the company keeps adding new languages, but here are some of the most popular.
- Hindi much more.
Can i change the language on Huawei P40 Pro?
Yes, Huawei P40 Pro supports more than 2 dozen languages, which you can choose as the default language.
How to change the language to English?
The whole process of changing the language in English is very simple. Just go to the ” Language and region“, And from there you can change the language to English.
How can I learn a new language?
If you want to learn a new language, you will need the dedication and motivation to do so. You will also need a good language learning app which will help guide you through the process. You can use apps like Duolingo and Mondly to learn new languages. You can find the best language learning apps for Android here.
Does the P40 pro have Google services?
Like other Huawei smartphones, the Huawei P40 Pro does not have Google services, but you can still use Google web apps to use Google services.
That’s it, guys. In this guide, you have learned how to change the language on Huawei P40 Pro. We have also shared the languages supported by P40 Pro. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments. Also, don’t forget to check out the Huawei section for more helpful guides.