The Samsung Galaxy A12 comes with a 6.5 inch display, which is surely a really big screen, and everything should be clearly visible. However, if you feel that the default font size on your Galaxy A12 is not large enough, Samsung offers you the option to change it. So, if you want to learn how to change font style and size on Samsung Galaxy A12, this guide is for you. Let’s start.
How to change the font size on Samsung Galaxy A12
The whole process of changing the font size on Samsung Galaxy A12 is very simple and you can easily do it by following these instructions. We will take a look.
- Open your Samsung Galaxy A12.
- Now go to the apps menu, find the app Settings in the menu and tap it to access settings. You can also swipe up from the top of the screen and tap the settings icon (gear icon) in the upper right corner to access settings.
- Once you’re in settings, find the section Display and press it.
- Now go to the section Font size and style and press it.
- In the Font Size and Style section, navigate to the Font size, and below you will find the slider.
- Use the slider to adjust the font size. The smartphone will show a preview of the font size, which will help you choose the correct size.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed the font size on your Samsung Galaxy A12.
How to change the font style on Samsung Galaxy A12
If changing the font size didn’t work for you and you still think the font is unclear, you can try changing the font style. Samsung Galaxy A12 includes a number of font styles that you can choose from depending on your choice. If you want to change the font style, follow these steps to do so.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy A12.
- Open the apps menu, find the app Settings and tap on it to access settings.
- Now find the section Display and press it.
- In the Display section, tap the section Font size and style.
- Now press Police.
- Here you will find the list of available fonts. You can also download more fonts by tapping on the section Download fonts.
- Once you’ve downloaded the font, you can set it as your default font.
Congratulations! You have successfully changed the font style on your Samsung Galaxy A12.
That’s it, guys. In this guide, we have shared the methods you can use to change the font size and style on your Galaxy A12. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know in the comments. Also check this guide if you want to know how to set custom ringtone on Samsung Galaxy A12.